CurlTalk

Upload Pictures Of Your Hair : )

dimo3Cdimo3C Posts: 7Registered Users
I want to see the different types , i've uploaded some of mine.

Comments

• bleuyteuybleuyteuy Posts: 273Registered Users
    I'm really frizzy cus that's just conditioner left in and my first day of CG
  • crazycurlychickcrazycurlychick Posts: 344Registered Users
    After a coconut milk treatment 18609f3f-6659-06fb.jpg

3A/B mix with flat roots dark blonde (refusing to call it brunette I miss my blonde baby hair) lovin my curls
    :angel9:rockin the curls God gave me.

Routine!
    Shampoo n/a
    Conditioner Vo5 Moisture Milks
    Leave in Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
    Shower, comb, apply leave in and mousse in wet hair then scrunch out the water and sometimes.
    Second day, Wake up mist with water and smooth Shea Moisture Curl enhancing smoothie over hair :wav:
  • Libra_MoonLibra_Moon Posts: 255Registered Users
    Sent from my DROID X2 using CurlTalk App with accidental obvious autocorrect errors throughout. uploadfromtaptalk1340827810472.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Growing out Pixie since 5-10-2008 with some trims and anxiety chops along the way...
    hair details: BSL(c)/MBL(s) - 2b/2c (MPD if truth be told) - f/m, iii, porosity med-low.
    Please feel free to follow my FB blog page as I go through Cosmetology school abd beyond
    what else do you need/want to know? Blame all spelling mistakes on me, my fat fingers or autocorrect.
    oh yeah, and I'm newly gluten free...thanks to celiac
  • SamiSami Posts: 94Registered Users
    After a coconut milk treatment 18609f3f-6659-06fb.jpg

3A/B mix with flat roots dark blonde (refusing to call it brunette I miss my blonde baby hair) lovin my curls

OMG so shiny curly and defined!! Wow, I would love it if my hair did that! Ahh you have such pretty hair!(: whats a coconut milk treatment?
  • crazycurlychickcrazycurlychick Posts: 344Registered Users
    I put coconut milk on my hair and wrapped it in a towel for an hour then rinsed it out

:angel9:rockin the curls God gave me.

Routine!
    Shampoo n/a
    Conditioner Vo5 Moisture Milks
    Leave in Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
    Shower, comb, apply leave in and mousse in wet hair then scrunch out the water and sometimes.
    Second day, Wake up mist with water and smooth Shea Moisture Curl enhancing smoothie over hair :wav:
  • NaeShelleNaeShelle Posts: 49Registered Users
    The only two times I've been able to make my transitioning hair curl just like I wanted it to. >.<
    Oh, and, my relaxed hair.Snapshot_20120329.JPG
    December 21, 2011 - Last Relaxer
    April 1, 2012 - Transitioning Began
    March 30, 2013 - Big Chopped

High Density. Medium-Low Porosity. Kinky. Shoulder Length.

*Excuse my Texas.
  • DepressedCurlsDepressedCurls Posts: 836Registered Users
    My curly pony tail. One of my go to hairstyles for the summer since I'm always at the lake or out and about. And my curls when they're freshly washed and weighed down, excuse that it's so red. The sun changes my hair color. (Irish/german/indian) in me!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
    LoveLoveLOVE! You guys have such beautiful hair.

• CurlyJellyCurlyJelly Posts: 29Registered Users
    My curly pony tail. One of my go to hairstyles for the summer since I'm always at the lake or out and about. And my curls when they're freshly washed and weighed down, excuse that it's so red. The sun changes my hair color. (Irish/german/indian) in me!

You have gorgeous hair! It looks aloooot like mine except my mines is alot shorter. May I ask what curl type do you have when your hair is shoulder-length?
    CurlyJelly wrote: »

You have gorgeous hair! It looks aloooot like mine except my mines is alot shorter. May I ask what curl type do you have when your hair is shoulder-length?

Thank you! (:
    It's 3b/3c mix when it's shoulder length. The same when it's longer. I actually get tighter curls when it's longer because my hair is so fine and light weight. There's just a lot of it. The picture of just my hair makes the curls look looser cause it's so weighed down and still damp. I actually get great root curl and it's always 3b and 3c mix. What about you? (:
  • RimiRimi Posts: 2,001Registered Users
    I wanna add my photos! I know how to add one as an attachment, but how do I show a photo in the post?
    21 y/o lifelong natural {4a-O ; spongy ; coarse ; dense ; MBL stretched}

products {'poo: TJTTT shampoo | RO: TJTTT Condish | LI/style: TJTTT Condish, homemade cocoa butter cream | DC: condish + ayurvedic powder(s), Aussie 3MMM Treatment | PT: condish + NPF | oils: castor oil, grapeseed oil | other treatments: probiotics, tea rinses, AVG rinse/spritz, oil rinse | sealing method: LC sometimes O}

long-term: HL stretched, BSL unstretched

CG-friendly Products List!
  • dimo3Cdimo3C Posts: 7Registered Users
    just add the photo as an attachment and post the thread.
    My hair is 3b and it's shoulder length :) I hope it loosens up a bit when it gets to my current goal : Bsl
    My hair is 3b and it's shoulder length :) I hope it loosens up a bit when it gets to my current goal : Bsl

It should loosen up! Most curly girls say their hair loosens and waves out a little more. I'm just one of the exceptions lol. But you should post of your hair in this thread! I'm sure it's lovely. (:

No, I meant in the actually post, but I figured it out!

I don't have many texture pics, but here's what I do have...

7463920496_0f56732645_m.jpg
    I'm not sure how old this one is, but it's definitely from this year! I know it was taken between January and March. This twist-out is probably two days old, done on 5-7 day old twists. It looks extra worn out because I was coming from sports practice. Oh well!

7463996910_54a974628b_m.jpg
    7463998096_5dcba0043d_m.jpg
    This is how I did my hair for Senior Prom in April

7463901412_bea4ba0a77_m.jpg
    This is the most recent photo, taken about a week ago. It's a twist out that I pulled into a puff.

products {'poo: TJTTT shampoo | RO: TJTTT Condish | LI/style: TJTTT Condish, homemade cocoa butter cream | DC: condish + ayurvedic powder(s), Aussie 3MMM Treatment | PT: condish + NPF | oils: castor oil, grapeseed oil | other treatments: probiotics, tea rinses, AVG rinse/spritz, oil rinse | sealing method: LC sometimes O}

I will once I wash it and style it again -.- I was trying out a new product and my hair does not like it so not at the moment :3 in the growing process I wear my hair in side ponys or high ballerina buns.How about you?
  • darkbeautyttdarkbeautytt Posts: 448Registered Users
    Rimi wrote: »
    No, I meant in the actually post, but I figured it out!

I don't have many texture pics, but here's what I do have...

7463920496_0f56732645_m.jpg
    I'm not sure how old this one is, but it's definitely from this year! I know it was taken between January and March. This twist-out is probably two days old, done on 5-7 day old twists. It looks extra worn out because I was coming from sports practice. Oh well!

7463996910_54a974628b_m.jpg
    7463998096_5dcba0043d_m.jpg
    This is how I did my hair for Senior Prom in April

7463901412_bea4ba0a77_m.jpg
    This is the most recent photo, taken about a week ago. It's a twist out that I pulled into a puff.

Oh my goodness Rimi I lice your hair. Ladies your hair are making my mouth salivates!!!! Beautiful curls everyone!!!! Are you all CG!???

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using CurlTalk App
    This is my new hair cut, its growing back in and I'm learning to care for my hair all over again this time without hennaing or dyeing my hair with colours

Oh my goodness Rimi I lice your hair. Ladies your hair are making my mouth salivates!!!! Beautiful curls everyone!!!! Are you all CG!???

Thank you! :mrgreen: I suppose i'm "modified-CG"

I will once I wash it and style it again -.- I was trying out a new product and my hair does not like it so not at the moment :3 in the growing process I wear my hair in side ponys or high ballerina buns.How about you?

I actually don't do very protective styles :/ I wear my hair down a lot and sometimes pony it up but my hair just looks better down. I wish I could come up with some decent styles though!

And I'm CG. :)

I'm trying to go CG myself, I cut my natural hair purposely because of that to up my hair moisture level

CG is pretty simple if you're like me and just want the most simple routine. I use two hair products and one of those is also my cowash and yeah, simplicity is key for CG.

• tots5678tots5678 Posts: 472Registered Users
    @DepressedCurls

Your curls are gorgeous!!!

www.memygirlsandournaturalcurls.Wordpress.com

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlTalk App
    tots5678 wrote: »
    @DepressedCurls

Your curls are gorgeous!!!

www.memygirlsandournaturalcurls.Wordpress.com

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlTalk App

Thank you so much! As are yours. <3 (:

• simbaxosimbaxo Posts: 15Registered Users
    CG is pretty simple if you're like me and just want the most simple routine. I use two hair products and one of those is also my cowash and yeah, simplicity is key for CG.

Which products do you use if you don't mind me asking? :)
    & By the way, I ♥ everybody's curls!!! Actually a little jealous hehe... :D

Here are mine :? /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Foi49.tinypic.com%2Fx4oe9z.jpg" class="Popup , /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Foi46.tinypic.com%2F2hrjyio.jpg" class="Popup , /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Foi47.tinypic.com%2Fmrz72g.jpg" class="Popup
    I'm thinking of going CG soon
    Be who you are
    & say what you feel,
    because those who mind, don't matter,
    & those who matter, don't mind
    . ☺

☞ Trying to be more curl conscious since 06/30/12
    * I have 3B, fine hair with low porosity, high density & it goes past my shoulders.
  • BlackAngelPlayahBlackAngelPlayah Posts: 1,419Registered Users
    simbaxo wrote: »

Here are mine :? /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Foi49.tinypic.com%2Fx4oe9z.jpg" class="Popup , /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Foi46.tinypic.com%2F2hrjyio.jpg" class="Popup , /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Foi47.tinypic.com%2Fmrz72g.jpg" class="Popup

You have nothing to be jealous of. Your hair is BEAUTIFUL!

😜🍸Sent LIVE from my JPhone 4s using some CurlTalk app. 😜🍸

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2FAfroCurls.wordpress.com" class="Popup
    :afro:FroZen:afro:
  • simbaxosimbaxo Posts: 15Registered Users

You have nothing to be jealous of. Your hair is BEAUTIFUL!

😜🍸Sent LIVE from my JPhone 4s using some CurlTalk app. 😜🍸

FroZen
    Thanks! Your 3C curls are wonderful! :) & I'm still not exactly sure about my hair type, is it 3B or...? :confused2:
    Be who you are
    & say what you feel,
    because those who mind, don't matter,
    & those who matter, don't mind
    . ☺

☞ Trying to be more curl conscious since 06/30/12
    * I have 3B, fine hair with low porosity, high density & it goes past my shoulders.

My goodness your curls!!!
    I love them! And yes darling you are 3b. :) Beautiful long 3b curls. But I used Vo5 moisturizing strawberry conditioner or the vo5 peach one. Just depends on what was in stock lol, and I used Eco Styler Krystal Gel. But recently I decided to do conditioner method only. And i'm using Tresemme Radiant Volume conditioner and air drying. That's it. And sometimes a little grapeseed oil on my ends to seal in moisture. :) I hope you find what works for you. :)

• KayKay234KayKay234 Posts: 23Registered Users
    So this is my hair at the 8th grade dance. I used non-sulfate shampoo and dove conditioner the day before and then soaked it under the bathroom faucet and moussed it with totally twisted the day of :) Usually I braid a front piece and bobby pin it to the back, but I decided to leave them be. By the way, you all have GORGEOUS hair!!!

tumblr_m5tooz0Par1r6p4oqo1_500.jpg

Wish I had a better picture but I don't take them very often XD