CurlTalk

Magic mike.......

Valeriia.SuaValeriia.Sua Posts: 198Registered Users
Enough said.... Lol. We are getting married. He just doesnt know it yet. ;)

Comments

• spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,495Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    This is not normally my cup of tea but I really do wanna see this one. :oops:

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,499Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Enough said.... Lol. We are getting married. He just doesnt know it yet. ;)

someone went to a preview last night!!!

:D

i'm going to take it this is about the lead actor, because there are more than a few hotties in this movie from what i can tell from the commercials!

:laughing6:
    My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • Valeriia.SuaValeriia.Sua Posts: 198Registered Users
    Every one is hot but Channing Tatum..... Dont get me started please. Lol.
    i have no idea who he is.... LOL!
    My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

• TrenellTrenell Posts: 3,562Registered Users
    This is not normally my cup of tea but I really do wanna see this one. :oops:

I kinda do, too. It's so weird.
    rouquinne wrote: »
    i have no idea who he is.... LOL!
    GIRL! Google! lol I think he is the only white boy I would love to meet in person. All others, I just like them on tv.
    ^^^yes, ma'am! :)

except i think they frown on drooling on the keyboard when one is at work...

:laughing1:
    My blog:

rouquinne wrote: »
    ^^^yes, ma'am! :)

except i think they frown on drooling on the keyboard when one is at work...

lmbo!
  • theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users

I dont see what so many others see. I try real hard. I just dont see why so many are drooling over him. :dontknow:
    thelio wrote: »

I dont see what so many others see. I try real hard. I just dont see why so many are drooling over him. :dontknow:

I think for me its the eyes and smile. Im a sucker for dreamy eyes and a beautiful smile.
  • PoodleheadPoodlehead Posts: 6,959Registered Users
    What exactly is Magic Mike? I assume a movie, but what is it about? Or is it just eye candy?
    Minneapolis, MN
  • MunchyMunchy Posts: 5,206Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Yep...

Not normally my cup of tea, either, but it's on my radar!
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    I cringe every single time I see the commercial. That movie looks awful.
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,780Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Haha...we were just planning a girls night to the Drive In to see it!
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
    medussa wrote: »
    I cringe every single time I see the commercial. That movie looks awful.

Sore sport :lol:
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • irociroc Posts: 7,890Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    If you're expecting some intense, interesting plot line, I think you're missing the point of the movie.

I just wish I had someone to see it with!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using CurlTalk App
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LAwomanLAwoman Posts: 2,949Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    ^^ That is one I would totally go see by myself if I couldn't coerce a girlfriend!
    LAwoman wrote: »
    ^^ That is one I would totally go see by myself if I couldn't coerce a girlfriend!

Ya, I can't convince boyfriend to go with me. ;) (kidding)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    iroc wrote: »

Road trip to Ontario???
    Audrey Hepburn

Road trip to Ontario???

I'd love to!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    if there is a road trip up CC's way, someone better be getting me on the way!

:D

(unless it's for this weekend - NOTHING will keep me away from the fireworks in my beloved Ottawa!)

:glasses1:
    My blog:

• SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    My derby wife wants to see this for her birthday, so I'm going along. Otherwise I'd probably just watch it on blu ray.
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    If you're expecting some intense, interesting plot line, I think you're missing the point of the movie.

Nope. I assumed it was some cheesy movie about male strippers. I was just describing my visceral reaction to the commercial, is all. Being a total buzzkill. I will go quietly now.

Go see your movie. Have fun! Live your life! :)
    The last part was a joke.  It's something my
    7 year-old said to me one day when I wanted to be 
    left alone to drink my morning coffee.

• mrspoppersmrspoppers Posts: 7,223Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Nothing makes me cringe more than male strippers, except maybe women watching male strippers. I get so embarrassed for them. It has nothing to do with morality, in case you're wondering.
    When are women going to face the fact that they don’t know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

Don Langrick
    Bonsai Culturist
    hmmmm... People has some *interesting* articles these days!!!!

Channing Tatum's Magic Mike Wardrobe: Thongs – Style News - StyleWatch - People.com
    My blog:

The movie might turn out to be complete crap.... I wont be spending money to see it though... I'll pay to see BRAVE before paying to see Magic Mike...I just think that they are fine men. :love5:
    medussa wrote: »

Nope. I assumed it was some cheesy movie about male strippers. I was just describing my visceral reaction to the commercial, is all. Being a total buzzkill. I will go quietly now.

Go see your movie. Have fun! Live your life! :)
    The last part was a joke.  It's something my
    7 year-old said to me one day when I wanted to be 
    left alone to drink my morning coffee.

I assume so too. The commercials are bad.

I also can't stand strippers or strip clubs. I've been a couple of times in my late teens, and I was disgusted even then.

But I have no problem with objectifying hunky men as we women are objectified daily.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • *Marah**Marah* Posts: 8,032Registered Users
    I really want to see this solely to see Matthew McConaughey dropping it like it's hot. I couldn't care less about the story content or any other person in the film. Sad and shameful..and I don't care! :)
    tumblr_m9jonzYZmu1re7hjjo1_250.jpg
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,250Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Munchy wrote: »
    Yep...

Not normally my cup of tea, either, but it's on my radar!

Oh my goodness. My my my my my. He has such a gorgeous face. Well, he has gorgeous everything, but that face!

I think the movie looks very fun and sweet! I'll definitely put it on my list.
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html