CurlTalk

Grapeseed Oil

For those who have used it......how did you like it? What benefits did you experience?

Sent from my LG-LS855 using CurlTalk App
3b/a
Fine Texture
Medium Density
Color Treated
High Porosity
Medium Long Length

Comments

• kimmidawnkimmidawn Posts: 900Registered Users
    I use it to seal after applying my leave in, especially if I'm going to use a product that tends to give me frizz. I put a small amount on my palms, and smooth it through my hair; i haven't used it for anything other than sealing.
    2b, fine texture, normal porosity & elasticity (CG as of 12/2011)

Low-poo: UFD Rich & Funky
    Cowash: VO5 Kiwi Lime
    RO: Tresemme Naturals, Aubrey Organics GPB, Ion Effective Care, MillCreek Keratin
    PT/DT: IAgirl's PT, GVP CB
    LI: KCKT, Cure Care, CJ CCCC Lite
    Styling: Curl Keeper, As I Am Jelly, UFD Curly Magic, CJ Curl Queen, TIGI Strong Hold Mousse

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fkdawn12%2F" class="Popup

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ day 1 of going CG; avatar = 6 months later
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,424Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    You might enjoy this article about grape seed oil.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • blulightblulight Posts: 131Registered Users
    I used it as a sealant/styler, hair dried looking decent, looked and felt the same as it does for me with Apricot Kernel oil. I didn't love it as much as I love Sesame, Hemp, Sweet Almond and Coconut oils, love Sesame the most (it's a tie with Coconut), and I like that I can use it all over, for body and facial skin and hair. I can use other oils like that too, but Grapeseed and Apricot I prefer just as body oils, on my hair they are just eh. Good in butter blends and blends with other oils though, they are on the light side, so balance heavier ingredients.
    3b/fine/thick/normal porosity/bsl
  • blulightblulight Posts: 131Registered Users
    sorry, double post
    3b/fine/thick/normal porosity/bsl