CurlTalk

Can you believe these two are around 70?

slinky1slinky1 BannedPosts: 1,612Banned Users
Alex Trebek is 71 and Martha Stewart will be 70 this year. Martha looks fabulous! I don't even think she's had anything done. Plus, she said she used to sleep only 3-4 hours a night, and she literally works her butt off every day.
;)

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,495Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    while i didn't realize Martha Stewart was that old, i know Alex Trebek hosted a quiz-show for high school students called Reach For the Top up here in Canada starting when i was in grade school, so i knew how old he was.

poor dear man had a second heart attack today.... :(
    My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    I cant believe Martha is that old. I know Alex is, he just had a heart attack i think.
  • LAwomanLAwoman Posts: 2,949Registered Users
    They are both very young looking (and active!) 70-somethings, indeed. Was sad to hear about Alex, I hope he recovers soon.
  • maria_imaria_i Posts: 1,760Registered Users
    Martha'll be 71 in one month! I can't beleive it. She looks great.
    3a/b, CG mostly.
    Mexico City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users
    I certainly can't believe it. William Shatner is 81 which can't be possible.

Our next door neighbor just turned 70 and doesn't look a day over 50. I almost fell OVER when he told us how old he is and I still don't believe it because he looks great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • slinky1slinky1 Banned Posts: 1,612Banned Users
    Good bone structure, I guess!
    ;)