We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Can you believe these two are around 70?

slinky1slinky1 BannedPosts: 1,612Banned Users
Alex Trebek is 71 and Martha Stewart will be 70 this year. Martha looks fabulous! I don't even think she's had anything done. Plus, she said she used to sleep only 3-4 hours a night, and she literally works her butt off every day.
;)

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,563Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    while i didn't realize Martha Stewart was that old, i know Alex Trebek hosted a quiz-show for high school students called Reach For the Top up here in Canada starting when i was in grade school, so i knew how old he was.

poor dear man had a second heart attack today.... :(
    My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    I cant believe Martha is that old. I know Alex is, he just had a heart attack i think.
  • LAwomanLAwoman Posts: 2,949Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    They are both very young looking (and active!) 70-somethings, indeed. Was sad to hear about Alex, I hope he recovers soon.
  • maria_imaria_i Posts: 1,761Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Martha'll be 71 in one month! I can't beleive it. She looks great.
    3a/b, CG mostly.
    Mexico City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users
    I certainly can't believe it. William Shatner is 81 which can't be possible.

Our next door neighbor just turned 70 and doesn't look a day over 50. I almost fell OVER when he told us how old he is and I still don't believe it because he looks great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • slinky1slinky1 Banned Posts: 1,612Banned Users
    Good bone structure, I guess!
    ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file