We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Shedding and thinning

AmathiasAmathias Posts: 28Registered Users
Ok so I am a 3c/4a mixed ( i look African American lol) early 20's female. I just started shedding something serious. During my 2 year and some change I've had weaves mostly. This is the longest I've had my hair out and the first time I have tried to take career of my hair (roughly 4/5 months). I've recently changed to all natural and organic products. I am also pretty full of anxiety and stress, this is not new and I don't know why I would start losing hair now because of this. I just had no idea why I am losing so much. Help?

Also I'm thinning in the middle back by my medulla I guess you could say. I don't know if it's because I lay here often when I'm in bed. Idk ugh it's so frustrating help me! :'(

Comments

• AmathiasAmathias Posts: 28Registered Users
    I also read that shedding 50-100 strands a day is normal O_O ummm, that seems a bit much to me.
  • crimsonshedemoncrimsonshedemon Posts: 2,098Registered Users
    Amathias wrote: »
    I also read that shedding 50-100 strands a day is normal O_O ummm, that seems a bit much to me.

Yup, that's normal.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file