We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Best Keratin treatment to buy online?

I'm really interested in the Brazilian Keratin treatment but since it's so expensive, I wanna buy it online. But I've heard that a lot of them are really bad for your hair, so I'm looking for the best one to buy. Help? :) Thanks!

Comments

• HoneycurlsHoneycurls Posts: 1,889Registered Users
    My favorite--as everyone knows--is QOD Gold original formula, followed by Max original formula. Almost 3 years DIY BKTing and going strong.

If you're interested, I have a huge bottle of QOD Gold Organiq that I have used once and will never use again. Look at the website price, then make me an offer if you're interested!
    OK, I admit it.....I'm an alias! I wasn't born with the name Honeycurls!
    :lurk: Dood, get over it; there's no time limit on lurking.

I so busy runnin' allllllll over the place and ain't nobody chasin' me! :confused5::laughing5::jocolor:
  • curlfusscurlfuss Posts: 1Registered Users
    I just bought the new qod gold without knowing it had been reformulated. Does it really work?
  • HoneycurlsHoneycurls Posts: 1,889Registered Users
    curlfuss wrote: »
    I just bought the new qod gold without knowing it had been reformulated. Does it really work?

Ya, that's what I did. It depends on your hair--the texture, the natural curl pattern, the curl resistance. It was just "ok" for my hair, but I hated the way it smelled. It has a dirty, almost "body odor" aroma. I'm stuck with the huge 1000 mL bottle.

I need something a little stronger for my curls.
    OK, I admit it.....I'm an alias! I wasn't born with the name Honeycurls!
    :lurk: Dood, get over it; there's no time limit on lurking.

I so busy runnin' allllllll over the place and ain't nobody chasin' me! :confused5::laughing5::jocolor:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file