Is this possible

crazycurlychickcrazycurlychick Posts: 344Registered Users
Is it possible for me to grow my hair from apl straight to waist length straight in a year if my hair grows an inch per month with 1/4 inch trims every 8-10 weeks. I'm growing out to donate in my senior year of hs and found out that I'm graduating a year early so I only have a year to reach my goal I plan to donate in April/May 2013

3A/B mix with flat roots dark blonde (refusing to call it brunette I miss my blonde baby hair) lovin my curls
:angel9:rockin the curls God gave me.

Routine!
Shampoo n/a
Conditioner Vo5 Moisture Milks
Leave in Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
Shower, comb, apply leave in and mousse in wet hair then scrunch out the water and sometimes.
Second day, Wake up mist with water and smooth Shea Moisture Curl enhancing smoothie over hair :wav:

Comments

• Goin'GreyGoin'Grey Posts: 301Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I've read that hair grows a 1/2 a month.
    3A, Protein Senitive, Low Porosity,
    Med-Course
    Wash: Suave Naturals Conds (excluding Coconut), CVSB
    Rinse out/Leave In: GVP Cond. Balm, KCKT,
    Style: Naturelle Gel(winter HG), KCCC (summer HG), Flaxseed gel
    SOTC: JCNS
    Love your hair: Love yourself!
  • crazycurlychickcrazycurlychick Posts: 344Registered Users
    I measure mine and get 3/4 to an inch per month. I eat lots of protein and do scalp massages once or twice a week with tea tree and rosemary oil. I really want to donate before I graduate next spring

3A/B mix with flat roots dark blonde (refusing to call it brunette I miss my blonde baby hair) lovin my curls
    :angel9:rockin the curls God gave me.

Routine!
    Shampoo n/a
    Conditioner Vo5 Moisture Milks
    Leave in Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
    Shower, comb, apply leave in and mousse in wet hair then scrunch out the water and sometimes.
    Second day, Wake up mist with water and smooth Shea Moisture Curl enhancing smoothie over hair :wav:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file