We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Anyone out there think Michael Jackson is innocent???.......

*zaria**zaria* Posts: 1Registered Users
poll...
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

  • NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    I said innocent. While I wouldn't be surprised if he's convicted, I believe too strongly in burden of proof to vote he's guilty now.
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

    But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • blue_skiesblue_skies Posts: 1Registered Users
    I said innocent, too. it's quite possible that those people made the story up to get $$.

    I feel sorry for him. he must hate himself a great deal to have done what he did to himself appearance-wise. and I don't think he has anyone who cares enough to tell him to shape up. it seems like everyone's just using him for one thing or another.
  • ImSpartacusImSpartacus Posts: 24Registered Users
    There was a recent show about him and the allegations brought against him. I think it was Dateline? who interviewed a private investigator. Anyway, he was referring to the case about 10 years ago. When the boy gave his statement to the police he gave a very detailed description of Jacko's genitals. The PI said the boy included many details such as the color and even the moles. When the police investigated this and took pictures of Jacko's genitals, the boy's description checked out. So if Jacko is innocent, why is he showing his genitals to little boys?
  • Confused CurlyConfused Curly Posts: 229Registered Users
    I agree with both scuba and blue_skies. I think he has molested a child or children before. Whether he molested this one remains to be seen. However, I feel very sorry for him for all the reasons blue_skies gave.
    Do you know why they call it "PMS"? Because "Mad Cow Disease" was taken.
    --Unknown, presumed deceased
  • Tenacious DTenacious D Posts: 1Registered Users
    14 people and counting here who still believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy too, I see.
  • NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    14 people and counting here who still believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy too, I see.

    That's so unnecessary.

    Try believing in innocent until proven guilty. It's a belief upon which our country was founded.
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

    But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • ImSpartacusImSpartacus Posts: 24Registered Users
    Ok NetG, then you have to promise to let Wacko Jacko babysit your child. The settlement can be used for therapy I suppose.
  • legendslegends Posts: 3,073Registered Users
    I didn't vote because I'm still undecided. It's pretty easy for me to believe that he's guuilty. But I also think that anyone who's capable of letting their child spend so much time in the home of a relative stranger just because he's famous is capable of lying about the kid being molested so they can get some cash.
    Eres o te haces?
  • NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    Ok NetG, then you have to promise to let Wacko Jacko babysit your child. The settlement can be used for therapy I suppose.

    There's a big difference between convicting someone, which involves a burden of proof, and being a parent, which involves a whole lot less faith in others.


    I hope you never have a loved one wrongly accused, because the "convict him, lock him up, throw away the key" attitude is what will mean they get locked up undeservedly.

    I think he's most likely guilty. That doubt would make me keep any kids away from him! At the same time, I will not call him guilty until a jury does so.
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

    But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • PenningtonPennington Posts: 5Registered Users
    14 people and counting here who still believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy too, I see.

    Don't forget, they believe that Bush "stole" the 2000 election too.
    McNair!
    pointstosky.gif
  • ImSpartacusImSpartacus Posts: 24Registered Users
    NetG wrote:
    There's a big difference between convicting someone, which involves a burden of proof, and being a parent, which involves a whole lot less faith in others.

    I think he's guilty of molesting many children. I never said he should be locked up, just that it's suspicious that this isn't the first time he's run into this situation. If he truly is innocent and never harmed a child, then what the hell is he doing showing his genitals to children? Maybe that's not physical harm, but children could do without that kind of emotional trauma. I don't care to spare his feelings and not be judgemental in this case. My instincts tell me he is nasty and should stay away from children. I wouldn't leave my children around him.
    NetG wrote:
    I hope you never have a loved one wrongly accused, because the "convict him, lock him up, throw away the key" attitude is what will mean they get locked up undeservedly

    Actually I had a member of my family accused of murder. But I feel that he had a fair trial so I did not worry about how he was perceived by the public. The case didn't become some real life version of Dostoevsky. I still have faith in the justice system and law enforcement.
  • mrspoppersmrspoppers Posts: 7,223Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I said he's guilty because I believe he has molested children and he probably molested this one. I respect the opinion of the folks who said innocent but I personally don't agree.

    As for the "innocent until proven guilty" part--yes, that's true in a court of law. It's not necessarily true on a bulletin board. Because I think he's guilty, I wouldn't be chosen for this jury...if I lived in Santa Barbara and happened to be on jury duty that week.
    When are women going to face the fact that they don’t know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

    Don Langrick
    Bonsai Culturist
  • BettyboopBettyboop Posts: 9Registered Users
    If other children come out of the shadows and testify against MJ without any hope of a monetary gain, this will confirm MJ's guilt in my mind.

    I think for now, I have to reserve judgment due to the credentials of the "victim" and his family.

    I do wonder why McCauley(sp?) Culkin isn't speaking. Why isn't he coming out to defend Michael?

    I do feel bad for Michael. Some of his so called "friends" who are going on Talk Shows are disgusting. That Rabbi and Uri Gellar - All I can say is "with friends like these..." Neither one had a problem kissing MJ's behind when the money was coming their way. Both of them at one time wrote beautiful articles about Michael's goodness.

    To sum up my ramblings: I guess I can't cast my vote this week.
  • Confused CurlyConfused Curly Posts: 229Registered Users
    Pennington wrote:
    14 people and counting here who still believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy too, I see.

    Don't forget, they believe that Bush "stole" the 2000 election too.

    Actually, the Supreme Court stole it.

    DO NOT paint all people with one brush stroke. Not all of us who hate Bush believe Wacko Jacko is innocent.

    PS: I also hate Hillary Clinton.
    Do you know why they call it "PMS"? Because "Mad Cow Disease" was taken.
    --Unknown, presumed deceased
  • Confused CurlyConfused Curly Posts: 229Registered Users
    Bettyboop wrote:
    If other children come out of the shadows and testify against MJ without any hope of a monetary gain, this will confirm MJ's guilt in my mind.

    I think for now, I have to reserve judgment due to the credentials of the "victim" and his family.

    I do wonder why McCauley(sp?) Culkin isn't speaking. Why isn't he coming out to defend Michael?

    I do feel bad for Michael. Some of his so called "friends" who are going on Talk Shows are disgusting. That Rabbi and Uri Gellar - All I can say is "with friends like these..." Neither one had a problem kissing MJ's behind when the money was coming their way. Both of them at one time wrote beautiful articles about Michael's goodness.

    To sum up my ramblings: I guess I can't cast my vote this week.

    No one has questioned Germaine's (Jermaine's?) vehement defense of his brother, yet, so I will.

    I understand why G/Jermaine is so angry. This is his brother, after all. I do not understand why he needs to play the race card and call this a lynching. I also want to know where the F, G/Jermaine was over the last 20 years when Michael has so obviously been crying out for help? As blue_ckies so eloquently said "I feel sorry for him. he must hate himself a great deal to have done what he did to himself appearance-wise. and I don't think he has anyone who cares enough to tell him to shape up. it seems like everyone's just using him for one thing or another." I want to know why his beloved brother and others did not intervene before?

    PS: Seeing footage of Joe Jackson feeding the poor in Las Vegas made me ill. It just seemed so hypocritical!
    Do you know why they call it "PMS"? Because "Mad Cow Disease" was taken.
    --Unknown, presumed deceased
  • BettyboopBettyboop Posts: 9Registered Users
    CurlyinCali Wrote:
    No one has questioned Germaine's (Jermaine's?) vehement defense of his brother, yet, so I will.

    I understand why G/Jermaine is so angry. This is his brother, after all. I do not understand why he needs to play the race card and call this a lynching. I also want to know where the F, G/Jermaine was over the last 20 years when Michael has so obviously been crying out for help? As blue_ckies so eloquently said "I feel sorry for him. he must hate himself a great deal to have done what he did to himself appearance-wise. and I don't think he has anyone who cares enough to tell him to shape up. it seems like everyone's just using him for one thing or another." I want to know why his beloved brother and others did not intervene before? No one has questioned Germaine's (Jermaine's?) vehement defense of his brother, yet, so I will.


    I wouldn't question G/Jermaine's desperate defense of MJ. Partly because it's his brother, but I also assume that MJ financially supports G/Jermaine(sp???). Without Michael supporting him, I think he'd be in trouble.

    Regarding G/Jermaine playing the race card for MJ: Is it possible that Mark Garragos(sp?) provided those talking points to G/Jermaine? I say this because the "lynching visual" to me, is as silly as satan worshippers killing Laci Peterson or Winona Ryder stealing clothes to research a new movie role she was auditioning for. Mark Garagos(sp?) will dream up conspiracy theories and twist the truth to deflect from the allegations.

    The people surrounding MJ are Selfish, selfish, selfish...It's sickening stuff - Since MJ was five years old, he's been looked at and treated as the "cash cow" and "pack mule" for his family and so many others.
  • BettyboopBettyboop Posts: 9Registered Users
    I wanted to add that Yes I agree that Michael Jackson is being "Lynched" by the media, but so was Robert Blake, Scott Peterson, Monica Lewinsky, etc.. It has nothing to do with his race; the allegations are very scandalous and Michael Jackson is a huge pop icon in the public eye and his image is mysterious and odd. It makes for great television (unfortunately for him), but for Jermaine to blame this on race is disingenuous.
  • fraufrau Posts: 6,130Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    When the boy gave his statement to the police he gave a very detailed description of Jacko's genitals. The PI said the boy included many details such as the color and even the moles. When the police investigated this and took pictures of Jacko's genitals, the boy's description checked out. So if Jacko is innocent, why is he showing his genitals to little boys?

    if i can remember correctly, the boy's description of mj's peenie was incorrect. as i recall, the boy said mj's peenie was spotted because mj has vitiligo. i don't believe he has that disease, but uses it as an excuse for lightening his skin through an oral perscription. ends up the peenie was not spotted. i was under the assumption that had the description been correct mj would have been arrested. the boy or his family does not need to press charges, the state will, as it is a crime.
  • SpankMeCurlySpankMeCurly Posts: 20Registered Users
    According to the dateline special, he does have discoloring on his weewee. Apparently, I was told that it's a black thing. I don't know. But according the the people they talked to on Dateline, the description was accurate. Do you really think he would give someone 30 million dollars for telling a lie ...not to mention if the discovery proved false?
  • SpankMeCurlySpankMeCurly Posts: 20Registered Users
    frau wrote:
    When the boy gave his statement to the police he gave a very detailed description of Jacko's genitals. The PI said the boy included many details such as the color and even the moles. When the police investigated this and took pictures of Jacko's genitals, the boy's description checked out. So if Jacko is innocent, why is he showing his genitals to little boys?

    if i can remember correctly, the boy's description of mj's peenie was incorrect. as i recall, the boy said mj's peenie was spotted because mj has vitiligo. i don't believe he has that disease, but uses it as an excuse for lightening his skin through an oral perscription. ends up the peenie was not spotted. i was under the assumption that had the description been correct mj would have been arrested. the boy or his family does not need to press charges, the state will, as it is a crime.

    Actually, you are wrong again Frau. Sorry :lol: The state needed the boy's cooperation in order to press charges. It is my understanding that California has since changed their laws so that the case can be prosecuted now with our without the alleged victim's cooperation.
  • fraufrau Posts: 6,130Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    According to the dateline special, he does have discoloring on his weewee. Apparently, I was told that it's a black thing. I don't know. But according the the people they talked to on Dateline, the description was accurate. Do you really think he would give someone 30 million dollars for telling a lie ...not to mention if the discovery proved false?

    wow! can it be? smc over here at the curly board. the geeks boring you?

    i have seen one black and one biracial (which equals black to me) peenie close up, both were uniform in color.
    girl, i wouldn't give 30 million if i were innocent. yet, i wouldn't accept cash for a crime either.
    i have not made up my mind about this case because it can go either way. what i am sure about is mj behaves inappropriately according to our society's rules. whether he is molesting little boys i can't say, but outside of a camping trip or vacation, it is not normal or standard for an adult man to share his bed or bedroom with a child that is not his close relative.
  • PoPo Posts: 2,607Registered Users
    Apparently, I was told that it's a black thing.

    If you mean being a different color than the rest of the body, that's just a penis thing. Peenies are always darker than the body in general. But I've never seen a speckled peenie, on any color man.

    Haha, speckled peenie... :P
    3c/4a
  • PoPo Posts: 2,607Registered Users
    Wait a minuto,

    SMC, you've never seen a black man's peenie? Not even in a picture, movie, etc? Wow.

    :wink:
    3c/4a
  • fraufrau Posts: 6,130Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Po wrote:
    Wait a minuto,

    SMC, you've never seen a black man's peenie? Not even in a picture, movie, etc? Wow.

    :wink:

    she's seen a plenty i'm sure. all them puerto ricans, they black. :wink:
  • SpankMeCurlySpankMeCurly Posts: 20Registered Users
    Po wrote:
    Wait a minuto,

    SMC, you've never seen a black man's peenie? Not even in a picture, movie, etc? Wow.

    :wink:

    No, I don't watch interracial porn. I've seen Italian though..is that close enough?
  • SpankMeCurlySpankMeCurly Posts: 20Registered Users
    frau wrote:
    Po wrote:
    Wait a minuto,

    SMC, you've never seen a black man's peenie? Not even in a picture, movie, etc? Wow.

    :wink:

    she's seen a plenty i'm sure. all them puerto ricans, they black. :wink:

    Nope...never seen a Puerto Rican peepee either.
  • PoPo Posts: 2,607Registered Users
    No PR peenie, either??????

    :shock:

    There has to be some men in your fam, right? No, ooppss, I forgot to lock the bathroom door, type thing??

    I'm going to have to send you some pics. I don't want you to feel left out or like you're missing something...
    because you are...
    

    Just joking. It's definitely a myth.
    3c/4a
  • mcpmcp Posts: 20Registered Users
    Ok NetG, then you have to promise to let Wacko Jacko babysit your child. The settlement can be used for therapy I suppose.

    That's almost as stupid of a reply as the "easter bunny" one. Thank God some of you aren't judges.

    Hate to tell you this, but being accused of something doesn't make it so, and being a total loon doesn't make you a child abuser. lol @ "knowing" he's guilty without a single shred of evidence.

    I think it's MUCH more likely that some gold-digging parents are looking for a quick buck, which, unfortunately, they'll probably get. They and all the people who feed off of MJ are IMO far more disgusting than he is.
  • SpankMeCurlySpankMeCurly Posts: 20Registered Users
    Po wrote:
    No PR peenie, either??????

    :shock:

    There has to be some men in your fam, right? No, ooppss, I forgot to lock the bathroom door, type thing??

    I'm going to have to send you some pics. I don't want you to feel left out or like you're missing something...
    because you are...
    

    Just joking. It's definitely a myth.

    LOL. I have many black female friends...I know it's all a myth! Haha!
    Oh..that reminds me ..I need to call this dude I met a couple of weeks. He is well endowed! LOL
    Actually I like my men smaller
    

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file