We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Curly hairdresser in Brisbane?

SafeHarborSafeHarbor Posts: 9Registered Users
Hello All!

I've been wanting a haircut for a while, but I'm freaked at the idea of going to someone who doesn't know curls. I've seen a couple of reviews for salons in the city, but they're 3 years old :/

Anyone know of a good place in Brisbane? I live nearish Carindale area, close would be nice :)

Thank you!

Comments

• jessielee1jessielee1 Posts: 42Registered Users
    I hope you've found someone great since you posted this a few months ago! But if you're still looking for a Brisbane based hair dresser, I go to a gentleman named Gareth at Inch in Paddington. I found him through an online review and haven't looked further since. He really understands curls and has a big curly client base, so I would recommend him in a heartbeat!
    3a on an eternal search for the perfectly imperfect curl!

Coarse hair/Low porosity

CG Journey began 8 Feb 2010.
  • princesspieprincesspie Posts: 94Registered Users
    Yep.

I recommend Gareth too. Just had my first haircut there (my hair is short now though) and I was really impressed.
    Hair Type: Fine, 3a
    Cond/LI: MOP Mixed Greens
    Styler: IGA Gel
    Oil: Coconut
    Overall: Just likes a bit of TLC

:love5:

• CarazyCurlyCarazyCurly Posts: 2Registered Users
    Yep.

I recommend Gareth too. Just had my first haircut there (my hair is short now though) and I was really impressed.

Do you still go to Gareth in Paddington? What is the price range there? I was looking online but there isn't much information about Inch hairdressing, they don't seem to have a website.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file