CurlTalk

Curly hairdresser in Brisbane?

SafeHarborSafeHarbor Posts: 9Registered Users
Hello All!

I've been wanting a haircut for a while, but I'm freaked at the idea of going to someone who doesn't know curls. I've seen a couple of reviews for salons in the city, but they're 3 years old :/

Anyone know of a good place in Brisbane? I live nearish Carindale area, close would be nice :)

Thank you!

Comments

• jessielee1jessielee1 Posts: 42Registered Users
    I hope you've found someone great since you posted this a few months ago! But if you're still looking for a Brisbane based hair dresser, I go to a gentleman named Gareth at Inch in Paddington. I found him through an online review and haven't looked further since. He really understands curls and has a big curly client base, so I would recommend him in a heartbeat!
    3a on an eternal search for the perfectly imperfect curl!

Coarse hair/Low porosity

CG Journey began 8 Feb 2010.
  • princesspieprincesspie Posts: 94Registered Users
    Yep.

I recommend Gareth too. Just had my first haircut there (my hair is short now though) and I was really impressed.
    Hair Type: Fine, 3a
    Cond/LI: MOP Mixed Greens
    Styler: IGA Gel
    Oil: Coconut
    Overall: Just likes a bit of TLC

:love5:

• CarazyCurlyCarazyCurly Posts: 2Registered Users
    Yep.

I recommend Gareth too. Just had my first haircut there (my hair is short now though) and I was really impressed.

Do you still go to Gareth in Paddington? What is the price range there? I was looking online but there isn't much information about Inch hairdressing, they don't seem to have a website.