We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

OK junior high time

MixedchicMixedchic Posts: 33Registered Users
How do you wear you ur hair??!?

Comments

• wavyrachelwavyrachel Posts: 28Registered Users
    I tend to wash my hair and apply a gel (joico curl definer or HEBE). Then I add a mousse (HE toule me softly or joico joiwhip). I scrunch in FSG and plop with a t-shirt and difuse. Once dry I leave down or do twisty buns. I also like to add mini-braids to an updo. I also do messy buns with twisted sections. I hope that was helpful. Have a great year.
    rocking 2c waves with 3a bangs (on a good day)

Modified CG

Low-poo: Yes to Carrots (contains Sodium Coco Sulfate A.K.A. SLS), Live Clean Volumizing
    Co-Wash: Suave Naturals
    Rinse-out Condish: Yes to Carrots
    DT and PT: IAgirl's PT, Enjoy Hair Mask (A-cone):sad1:
    Stylers: Joico Curl Defining Cream/Gel:love4:, Joico Joiwhip, He Body Envy Gel, He Tousle Me Softly Mousse, Boticelli Babes FSG, DIY sea salt spray

I :love4: my difuser
  • JohariJohari Posts: 673Registered Users
    When I was in 6th-7th I would just wear my hair in a ponytail sometimes gelled back then in 8th grade my friend introduced me to the flat iron and id been addicted til 10th grade.Now a Senior in high school I'm not as dependent unless its in school to avoid harassment.

Looking back I wish I was stronger to just let my hair be and then I probably would have had my dream hair length.
  • Theatre_CurlsTheatre_Curls Posts: 4Registered Users
    I have athletics in the morning... Fun. So I may come to school with beautiful curls, but a mile or two later my hair is ugly. I usually spray water onto it, put a mixture of wen conditioner, curl gel, and water into it. I use friz-ease mouse, then scrunch with my hands. I typically pull it back with a head band. Hope that helps!

Dramatically Yours,
    Logan
  • seamelody14seamelody14 Posts: 282Registered Users
    Oh man the awkward phase. That was when my straight hair slowly turned curly, but it never really looked curly, just had all these weird bends in it and some random ringlets. Most of the time I just wore it up, with headbands.
    2a/b
    medium/thick
    high porosity (from coloring)

Shampoo: Mop Top Gentle Shampoo
    Co-wash: Chistophe Robin Lemon Cleansing Cream
    RO: CJ strengthening, Kenra moisturizing
    LI: Jessicurl Aloeba
    DT: CJ rehab, Christophe Robin Prickly Pear Mask
    PT: SS protein treatment, Ouidad 12 minute
    Stylers: Jessicurl RR, SS Firm Hold Gel
    Oils: caudalie, sweet almond
  • BlueroseBluerose Posts: 23Registered Users
    Half up half down ;)
  • Danielle3335Danielle3335 Posts: 2Registered Users
    I always braid the front portion of my hair and pin it back so that it looks like its half up and half down. Sometimes I pull my bangs back and put a bow in it.
  • curlsandgelato7curlsandgelato7 Posts: 14Registered Users
    I'm in sixth and I ALWAYS wear my hair in a ponytail. I sometimes think, will I ever reach my dream goal?Anyone know how to grow five inches easy?
    :clock:
  • forevercurly96forevercurly96 Posts: 44Registered Users
    out, buns, ponytails, dutchbraids, side braids if you have the length
  • kristenathenakristenathena Posts: 1Registered Users
    Sided pony tail, buns, french braid, headband,

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file