Which vitamins work??

imGellinimGellin Posts: 11Registered Users
I'm currently taking 2500 mcg Biotin and its been about 5 months and Im not seeing results I'm thinking about adding vitamin B and zinc...if anyone has been thru on these do they work

Sent from my ADR6325 using CurlTalk App

Comments

• FmasuhrFmasuhr Posts: 1,354Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    i took a B complex, and really noticed it in my hair. and it helped inprove my mood as well, the B group is really good in helping coping with stress.

my hair: 3b, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
    my hair loves conditioner only styling!
    Oils and my own procuts are my hairs best friend
    my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.
    :hello1:
  • Ozzie1985Ozzie1985 Posts: 17Registered Users
    Since March I have been taking the FutureBiotics Hair,Skin and Nail Vitamins 3 times a day as recommended and I started with just below the shoulder/above armpit length and now my hair is about bsl length,and may hair grows wickedly slow,hence why I started taking them. Idk if just a biotin supplement would work, it could, but the vitamins I take have alot of good stuff in them to promote healthy nails and hair. Although, I have noticed my hair is now growing faster then my nails are, and before my nails were growing like crazy so I had to keep trimming them down.
  • ashleyjashleyj Posts: 30Registered Users
    Try using the biotin in conjunction with another supplement called MSM. You'll know if your hair is growing when you see the progress in nail growth. But that's me.Try it it should work. Be careful with the dosage of the biotin. If you take too much, enough that your body won't know what to do with or won't process enough you can break out. Badly. Also, don't hesitate to substitute a lot of foods in your diet that may not be so good for you (chips, fast food, etc) with snacks with protein in it. Like a tasty soft boiled egg( with salt and pepper of course) instead of ice cream or something lol. PROTEIN PROTEIN PROTEIN is the building block of hair. So try and increase the amount you incorporate in your diet. Stick to a good diet and exercise AND a good hair regimen and you should be good to go. There are some cool tips on the website that can help maintain growth too :) , good luck, hope you see beautiful healthy growth!
  • organiclocorganicloc Posts: 38Registered Users
    Try follicure vitamins from sally's beauty supply. They work the same as hairfinity. They have a high dosage of biotien and msm oh and other good stuff. If you read reviews and go on youtube, not one bad review all but positive outcome. I might just buy some follicure myself

Sent from my PD_Novel using CurlTalk App

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file