Yes to Carrots

AmathiasAmathias Posts: 28Registered Users
Has anyone used this as a leave in? I just bought the Yes to Carrots pampering conditioner.

Comments

• BeebopBeebop Posts: 457Registered Users Curl Novice
    I have and I like it a lot, it seems to make my hair even more curly! I always use all my conditioners as my leave in too and they work fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Curly in AZ-2c-3a/Cherub/fine-med. texture/high porosity/normal elasticity/highlighted
    Wash-Desert essence frizz be gone/ Shea Moosture curl & shine/Biolage keratin dose
    Cond-Desert essence frizz be gone/Shea Moosture curl & Shine/ Biolage ultra hydrasource
    Leave In- Conditioner large pea size
    Stylers- Condition 3-in-1 mousse, Biologe mousse, Shea Moosture silicone free miracle styler leave in treatment, Shaper hairspray for extra hold.:coffee2::coffee:
  • AmathiasAmathias Posts: 28Registered Users
    Beebop wrote: »
    I have and I like it a lot, it seems to make my hair even more curly! I always use all my conditioners as my leave in too and they work fine.

Ok I'll try it. Thank you!
  • JJJungleJimJJJungleJim Posts: 60Registered Users
    Amathias wrote: »
    Has anyone used this as a leave in? I just bought the Yes to Carrots pampering conditioner.

I use the YTC leave-in, not the pampering conditioner. Its one of my preferred leave-ins, along with KCKT.
    3B/3C hair, very dry
    shoulder-length
    coloured strawberry blonde with lighter blonde and red stripes

"I've had enough. This is my prayer. That I'll die living just as free as my hair."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file