CurlTalk

Not getting email notifications

spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users
I'm not receiving email notifications when there is a new response on a thread I'm subscribed to. As far as I can tell this just started today.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.

Comments

• rbbrbb Posts: 4,091Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    same here -- no notifications of posts, just started today.

3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity :-(
    washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
    leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
    styling: cj aloe fix gel, cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab.
    sealants - jane carter nourish & shine
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users
    So I've gotten a few random notification emails (I'm still not getting all of them), but they don't take me to the thread they take me to TextureMedia℠, Inc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
    i'm getting some notifications now, but hours later than they were posted. and, some of the notifications are blank when i open them up. ??????

styling: cj aloe fix gel, cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,440Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Thanks, ladies. I'll add this to the list of maladies.

(Test edit of this post as editing seems to be haywire, too.)

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,440Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Test

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

testing again

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    Well this is funny, I was posting to say my other issues are fine and I'm getting email notifications again. :lol:

I also wanted to thank whoever it is behind the scenes that has to deal with this stuff!

And so far I wasn't having any issues with having a blank post..until now!! LOL But it seems to be getting better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you, Spring. :)

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    getting notifications again, thanks!

Looks like it has started again in the last couple of hours, not getting email notifications.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh, no! Still? Anyone else?

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    And it's working again this morning. Maybe it just needed some rest? :lol:

Hopefully I won't be back in this thread again! Thank you, Gretchen! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unfortunately I'm back in this thread again. :lol:

It started last night, but I'm not getting email notifications when a new reply is posted to a thread I'm subscribed to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• JusduitJusduit Posts: 578Registered Users
    spring1onu wrote: »
    Unfortunately I'm back in this thread again. :lol:

It started last night, but I'm not getting email notifications when a new reply is posted to a thread I'm subscribed to.

Now that you mentioned it, I'm not getting the email notifications either. :protest:
    3a (protein sensitive)
    Fine, normal porosity, normal elasticity

Cleansers: Mop-C Hydrating Shampoo, JCGLS
    Conditioners: CJCR, TJTTT
    Leave-in: CJCR, CK Satin Roots
    Stylers: UFDCM, CJPP
    Standby items:GVP K-Pak
    Shortly after I posted it started working again so hopefully it will stay that way. I'll report back if the emails stop again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok, let me know.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    It was working first thing this morning, but now it's back to not working again. There must be some weird zombie Halloween thing going on! :lol:

I'll report back if it starts working again. At least I can look under User CP and see that I've got new replies, but that's certainly a pain compared to being able to click the link in an email.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gretchen wrote: »
    Ok, let me know.

I still haven't started getting any email notifications again at all.
    3a (protein sensitive)

i haven't gotten any in a few days.

• ZinniaZinnia Posts: 7,339Registered Users
    No notifications, and the board is so very very slowly.
    The Gurus post is slowing every thread....it is taking 3x longer to read threads because of that Gurus post.
    Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin
    I sent a note to the techs.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    Am I the only one not getting email notifications? I don't understand why this keeps happening anyway. Always gotta be tinkering with things that ain't broke.:dontknow:

Sorry, getting a little frustrated with this site. :(
    3a (protein sensitive)

Mine are working again. *knock on wood*

I almost hate to post that they are because that's when it seems they stop again. :lol:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gretchen wrote: »
    I sent a note to the techs.

Can you send another note PLEEEEASE. I'm still not getting emails to subscribed threads. Plus, had I not seen the thread about a GRAY FRIDAY sale, I would not have known about it because I never got that email either and I always used to get the email notifications about Curlmart sales. Do I need to send you a separate email as well?
    3a (protein sensitive)

^ Is there any hope this will be fixed any time soon? :sad1:
    3a (protein sensitive)

Jusduit wrote: »
    ^ Is there any hope this will be fixed any time soon? :sad1:

Will you please send me an email with the email address that you want to be subscribed to both so I can check?

gretchen@naturallycurly.com

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    Gretchen, email has been sent! Thanks for checking on this for me!
    3a (protein sensitive)

Leave a Comment