We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Yes To Tomatoes Volumizing Shampoo

@MrBelNouvo@MrBelNouvo Posts: 3Registered Users
Earlier this year during a sale at Walgreens, I bought a large bottle of Yes To Tomatoes Volumzing Shampoo & Conditioner (which is apart of Yes To Carrots/Cucumber) The Shampoo has been working really well!!!:laughing6: My hair feels more voluminous and always gives a non-stripping clean. Right now I rotate between this shampoo and my clarifying African Black Soap Shampoo. Together, my hair has been balanced and my scalp is feeling good:laughing6:!

The conditioner wasn't really impressive:( at first so I gave it a Castor Oil boost. It got a little better, but I still wasn't feeling it. I ended up giving it to a friend and so far she hasn't expressed any dissatisfaction.

Anybody else loving this collection:thumbright:?

www.belnouvo.com

Comments

• greencup13greencup13 Posts: 596Registered Users
    I use the carrots and cucumber conditioners. Love them. Was thinking about picking up tomatoes next.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
    3A 3B mix
    Colored treated
    Combo Low and High porosity
    Medium coarse texture

Goosefootprints hair analysis
    Co-wash- As I Am Co-wash
    RO-GVPCB[/COLOR
    LI- As I Am leave in,
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Style- la looks sport gel
  • beeduhbeeduh Posts: 684Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I haven't seen YTT on the ground anywhere. But when I saw it on their website, I've been wanting to try it.
    CG as of Feb. 2012
    combination hair.
    2c on top - low elasticity
    3a&b scattered underneath - normal elasticity.
    fine texture. thin density. A lot of it.
    porosity: normal to high.
    loves protein and moisture.
    BSACV as needed.

products may vary. i'm a PJ.
    loving Curl Junkie, Curly Kinks, and AS I Am.
  • MyrnaMyrna Posts: 2,365Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I have the YYT conditioner and I like it pretty well, I alternate it with Cure Care. I got the YYT shampoo for my husband, who has fine hair; maybe I will try it.
  • Auntie BubbsAuntie Bubbs Posts: 1,068Registered Users
    Yeah, I haven't been impressed with Yes to Carrots condish either. I bought it on sale at Ulta after xmas (and just now finished the bottle) because they were out of the Cucumber. That was my 2nd time using the carrots and I thought I'd like it better, but I just didn't. I like the Cucs alot though.
    I haven't seen the Tomatoes on the ground at all and I'd really like to try this. Mryna, have you tried it to compare to the Cucumber? I don't want to order it and then not like it :(
    Since I finally used up all the Carrots, I'm finally able to buy another bottle, so it'll either be Cucumbers or Tomatoes. I have fine thick hair, so if Tomatoes is for fine hair, I'm ok with that. If its for fine, thin hair, not so much.
    That's me with FSG as my styler!!

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
    Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
    RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
    Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file