CurlTalk

Deva Curl One Condition

whirlyhairwhirlyhair Posts: 194Registered Users
A lot of people have used this purely as a rinse out and occasionally, as a leave in. But I can co-wash with this, as well as use it as a rinse out conditioner, as well as use it as a leave in, and guess what? It acts as a styler too! I tried it and didn't even use a gel or anything else on top of it... it dried to these beautifully defined, soft, and darn near frizz-fear curls and waves. :angel10: My hair also has a very pretty shine to it. Ugh it's soooo soft, I love it!

Great conditioner for five different benefits! Co-wash, rinse-out, leave-in, styler, and people even used it as a deep conditioner! I'm going to use it like that tonight along with a shower cap + heat. We'll see how it goes!

Love it! Give it a shot!
CG since 3/11/2012

Engaged. :love5: Wedding date: 02/26/2016

Type 2C (Botticelli according to Curly Girl: The Handbook)
iii Density
Medium-Coarse Texture
Normal Porosity
Normal Elasticity
HATES: Traditional sulfates/cones.
LOVES: Lots of moisture and homemade FSG! :love10:
(Many thanks to /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.livecurlylivefree.com%2F" class="Popup for helping me figure out my texture, porosity, and elasticity properties! Check them out sometime!)

Comments

• VeecoilyVeecoily Posts: 6Registered Users
    I have heard a lot about this product, I just may give it a try.
    :afro:Loving my coily hair because it grows towards the Sun giving praise to my Lord!
  • Auntie BubbsAuntie Bubbs Posts: 1,068Registered Users
    That's weird, my reply disappeared.

I wrote:
    Be sure to write a review based on your experience with OneC. Threads come and go, but a review with your opinion will be permanent. :D

Glad you found a product that works for you!
    That's me with FSG as my styler!!

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
    Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
    RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
    Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
  • whirlyhairwhirlyhair Posts: 194Registered Users
    Great news! It works fabulously as a DT too! :mrgreen:
    CG since 3/11/2012

Engaged. :love5: Wedding date: 02/26/2016

Type 2C (Botticelli according to Curly Girl: The Handbook)
    iii Density
    Medium-Coarse Texture
    Normal Porosity
    Normal Elasticity
    HATES: Traditional sulfates/cones.
    LOVES: Lots of moisture and homemade FSG! :love10:
    (Many thanks to /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.livecurlylivefree.com%2F" class="Popup for helping me figure out my texture, porosity, and elasticity properties! Check them out sometime!)
  • Honeyb0000Honeyb0000 Posts: 42Registered Users
    I have been using OneC as my leave in and styler for a while. I hate gel and mousse. The leave in forms a soft crunch that I can get out easily.

Sent from my iPod touch using CurlTalk
    Shampoo: Pure Life Lavender
    Condish Pure Life Lavender, GFTN
    LI: Deva OneC
  • DevushkaDevushka Posts: 1,080Registered Users
    Honeyb0000 wrote: »
    I have been using OneC as my leave in and styler for a while. I hate gel and mousse. The leave in forms a soft crunch that I can get out easily.

Sent from my iPod touch using CurlTalk

I've been using DC OC for a almost a year and really like it. I use it as a RO and DC, but never thought of using it as a LI. I'm really picky about LIs and Stylers based on how they make my hair feel. I'll have to give your idea a try. Thanks for posting!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]3b / Fine / Low (to Med) Density / Normal Porosity & Elasticity
    Currently Using [*Holy Grails*]
    Cleansers: DC No-Poo / DC Low-Poo / *BaSo & ACV*
    Co-Washes/ROs: CJ Beauticurls Argan & OO / DC OneC / Organicals DC Creme
    Additives: *Silk Amino Acids* / Honeyquat / Fragrance Oils
    LIs (found some!): KCKT / CJ Beauticurls LI / CJ Curl Assurance Smoothing Daily Condish
    DTs: *Coconut Oil* rinses / *Honey*, EVOO, & DC OneC / CJ Curl Rehab
    Sealer: *DM Super Buttercreme*
    Goal: APL Hair
  • AmathiasAmathias Posts: 28Registered Users
    Some deva curl products are on sale right now on Curlmat.com get it now! That is the only way I'm getting it. That stuff is too expensive for me to buy regular price lol.