Baggying, am I the only one?

13»

Comments

• puppitypuppuppitypup Posts: 115Registered Users
    Anyone else still baggying? I'm doing it now. :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App

I am! But not everyday because my hair was getting too much moisture and was getting too limp. I do it about 2 times a week now. :) how's you're baggying going?
    3C, fine/med texture, normal porosity, high elasticity, very defined spiral

Holy Grail Products: TRESemme Naturals conditioner, my mango/shea butter mixture, Apricot Kernel Oil, Coconut Oil, EVOO & Cantu Shea Butter

Check out my blog: http://ricciolina.wordpress.com
  • nu_natural10nu_natural10 Posts: 114Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I'm going to start baggying with EVOO and coconut oil every 3 days.
    Shampoo: Terressetials Mud Wash (lavender or lemon)
    Co-Wash: Trader Joe's Tea Tree Conditioner
    Deep Conditioner: Anita Grant's Rhassoul Deep Condish
    Leave In: Kinky Curly Knot Today
    Creams/Oils: Raw Shea Butter, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Jamican Black Castor Oil and Jojoba Oil
  • DepressedCurlsDepressedCurls Posts: 836Registered Users
    puppitypup wrote: »
    Anyone else still baggying? I'm doing it now. :D

I am! But not everyday because my hair was getting too much moisture and was getting too limp. I do it about 2 times a week now. :) how's you're baggying going?

I was baggying with a protein moisturizer and got a little too much protein. So now I'm doing it twice a week. Once with a medium protein based conditioner and once with a protein free conditioner. I think this will work the best. :) my curls seem to be acting a little funny. I'll update today after i wash this new moisturizing one out!

• bleuyteuybleuyteuy Posts: 273Registered Users
    Since its wash day ill baggy tonight. Ill do like 4 flat braids and put a plastic shower cap on and try to encourage sweat with a beanie over it.
  • KeihsKeihs Posts: 435Registered Users
    I'm baggying right now with just water and a bit of sweet almond oil to seal. Should I seal before or after baggying?
  • kellyannakellyanna Posts: 2Registered Users
    I use the baggy method every night to keep my hair moist, I think it has helped a lot with growth.:afro:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file