People telling me what to do with my hair?!

curls4achangecurls4achange Posts: 6Registered Users
Poeple who don't even have a beauticians liscence or do hair are trying to tell me what to do with my hair. My mom who doesnt even have the same hair texture (hers is wavy) is trying to tell me what to do. What do i do? †

Comments

• proudcurlygirlyproudcurlygirly Posts: 478Registered Users
    :smile:Do what makes you happy. Politely point out to these people that although they mean well, it's your hair to do as you please with and how would they feel if you tried to boss them about into changing the way they look? Hopefully that might do the trick, but if they persist, carry on regardless and eventually they'll give up. Actions speak louder than words!:thumright:
    :icon_smile: UK Curly
    Curl type : Boticelli, 3a, loose curls
    Porosity : High
    Texture : Fine/medium (I think!)
    Co-wash/rinse out/leave in : L'oreal Full Restore 5, GFR&S, Schwarzkopf Bio Pomegranite
    Gels : Umberto Giannini Flirty Curls Scrunching Jelly
    Finish product : Boots Naked Style Frizz Fighter Serum or a pea-sized blob of condish smoothed over canopy
    CG since Feb 2011
  • KiaraaKiaraa Posts: 30Registered Users
    Lol, yeah my mom has a totally different texture and length than I and tells me what is best for my hair. Mousse, and blue magic works for her but hardly ever looks good on me so it's really annoying. The post above has the right tips, just do what's best for you. :wink:
    3c/3b - Hair Goal: Grow curls to midback:love5:
  • jesisi67jesisi67 Posts: 35Registered Users
    Agree! Do what YOU want. Its your hair not theirs!
    3b/3a/2c, Fine Texture, medium Density
    low/normal porosity, normal elasticity
    CG since 8/1/10!
    CU: DC No Poo Cleanser, One Condition, ArcAngel, Set it Free
    DT: Heaven in Hair (almost out), Nexxus Emergencee twice a month
    Blog: DirtCheapBeauty

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file