CurlTalk

Facebook question

xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
I have started getting these odd messages in my feeds from places I KNOW I did not like-prom dresses for example-I am WAYYY past my prom days :) I went into my list and had a bunch that I had to unlike.

Anyone else noticed this?
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Comments

• Like.AustraliaLike.Australia Posts: 2,544Registered Users
    Weird. I haven't seen this on mine. Is it possible someone else used your computer not realizing they were signed into facebook as you? Or, you were signed in on a public computer and someone else used it after you, without signing out and signing in with their own account?
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
    There were like 20 of them and they were all liked at 7:13 pm on the same day. They were really odd ones and not related in any way that I could tell.

I went through and unliked them all. I am going to run a virus scan.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users
    Yes, I've had the same thing happen. Not 20, only a few new and some that I un-liked suddenly reappeared. I did (re) receive 15 emails from FB that were 2 to 3 years old just before this happened.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]