Straightening Problems and BB's Hair Stuff

CurlyGirlyAllieCurlyGirlyAllie Posts: 4Registered Users
Two years ago I donated 10 inches to Locks of Love, about a year later I got another cut, but the cut looked nothing like the picture I brought in. I call it a bad cut because it wasn't what I wanted, but it wasn't a horrendous botch at all.

Anyway, I'm trying to grow out my hair. When it was long, it was nice 3a curls that started around my earlobes. Right now my hair is right around my chin. It really doesn't curl or even wave. It gets sort of fluffy and looks a lot like bed head.

To make look presentable, I straighten it. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on keeping my hair healthy as it grows as opposed to straightening it every day.

I was also wondering if anyone had tried Botticelli Botanicals Smoothie Conditioner and Suds found it made their hair kind of greasy. Like it looks when you've used too much product. It's totally weighing my hair and looks dirty. It feels "too soft," if that's even possible. When I rinse it out, my hair feels squeaky, but looks greasy in the morning. Any ideas on what's going on?! Thanks, guys!!
Missing my Curls :crybaby: and trying really hard to :love5: my hair anyway.

Goal: To have Curly Q's again!!!

-Curly Girl Allie
Check out my blog: Curly Girly Allie!!

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file