CurlTalk

Favorite Jude Law Movie?

violetsviolets Posts: 1,689Registered Users
What is your favorite Jude Law movie? I want to watch some this weekend but he has sooo many! I don't know which one to pick.

Comments

  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,234Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    I've only seen a few of his movies but I liked most of them.
    Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
    Gattaca
    Sherlock Holmes
    AI (loved this one)

    I did not like The Imaginarium
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
  • kaybkayb Posts: 5,054Registered Users
    The Talented Mr. Ripley

    aside: I think Jude is morally reprehensible.
    I ain't thirsty. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't want all of them, can I have some standards? Or do we just have to settle, for someone's who meh and will do.
    "
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users
    I don't know if it's my favorite but I did enjoy Music from Another Room. I like Gattaca and TTMR and I loved Artificial Intelligence (A.I).

    I also like Cold Mountain, but I'm forced too. It's based on a book written by my cousin.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    Gattaca- great movie and Jude Law looks soooo handsome in it. This was the first movie I saw him in, so it's my favorite of his.
  • fraufrau Posts: 6,130Registered Users
    kayb wrote: »
    The Talented Mr. Ripley

    aside: I think Jude is morally reprehensible.

    i agree with both.
    the talented mr. ripley has great performances by jude law, matt damon and phillip seymor hoffman.
    gyneth paltrow was good too, but i sort of dislike her for some unknown reason.
  • claudine19claudine19 Posts: 4,486Registered Users
    She's icky, that's why.

    I would say AI as well, since he seemed very well cast. (Trying not to give away too much.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dogs and nature abhor a vacuum.
    http://geaugadoggy.wordpress.com
  • LAwomanLAwoman Posts: 2,949Registered Users
    Oh that one where he cheats on his fiance with his chidren's nanny... what's that one called? Real Life, or something?
  • claudine19claudine19 Posts: 4,486Registered Users
    LAwoman wrote: »
    Oh that one where he cheats on his fiance with his chidren's nanny... what's that one called? Real Life, or something?

    No, no ---- it was his wife he cheated on that time. Sophie Frost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dogs and nature abhor a vacuum.
    http://geaugadoggy.wordpress.com
  • WiregirlWiregirl Posts: 1,695Registered Users
    I can't stand Jude Law!
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    kayb wrote: »
    The Talented Mr. Ripley.

    Yes!!!!

    There's also the one with Tom Hanks, Road to Perdition. His role in that film was creepy.
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    Fifi.G wrote: »
    I don't know if it's my favorite but I did enjoy Music from Another Room. I like Gattaca and TTMR and I loved Artificial Intelligence (A.I).

    I also like Cold Mountain, but I'm forced too. It's based on a book written by my cousin.

    I loved AI. That film breaks my heart every time I watch it. It's so haunting.

    I also enjoyed Cold Mountain.
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users
    medussa wrote: »
    Fifi.G wrote: »
    I don't know if it's my favorite but I did enjoy Music from Another Room. I like Gattaca and TTMR and I loved Artificial Intelligence (A.I).

    I also like Cold Mountain, but I'm forced too. It's based on a book written by my cousin.

    I loved AI. That film breaks my heart every time I watch it. It's so haunting.

    I also enjoyed Cold Mountain.

    Now I want to re watch both. lol. I've talked to several people who loved CM and some who hated it. It also got poor reviews from some sites and great from others. Its a sentimental thing for me. The character Jude plays, JP Inman, is/was a distant relative of mine. My cousin wrote the book based on old family letters he discovered. It's also set in my area, but filmed in New Zealand.

    Useless facts # 101-105
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    Fifi.G wrote: »
    medussa wrote: »
    Fifi.G wrote: »
    I don't know if it's my favorite but I did enjoy Music from Another Room. I like Gattaca and TTMR and I loved Artificial Intelligence (A.I).

    I also like Cold Mountain, but I'm forced too. It's based on a book written by my cousin.

    I loved AI. That film breaks my heart every time I watch it. It's so haunting.

    I also enjoyed Cold Mountain.

    Now I want to re watch both. lol. I've talked to several people who loved CM and some who hated it. It also got poor reviews from some sites and great from others. Its a sentimental thing for me. The character Jude plays, JP Inman, is/was a distant relative of mine. My cousin wrote the book based on old family letters he discovered. It's also set in my area, but filmed in New Zealand.

    Useless facts # 101-105

    That is so cool!
  • NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    I've only seen a few of his movies but I liked most of them.
    Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
    Gattaca
    Sherlock Holmes
    AI (loved this one)

    I did not like The Imaginarium

    I forgot about those. Loved Sherlock Holmes and Gattaca.

    The Holiday because I love corn and just watched it today. :)
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

    But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • Jess the MessJess the Mess Posts: 5,844Registered Users
    Talented Mr. Ripley! But mainly because Matt Damon is awesome in it.


    My fat thumb will make mistakes.
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

  • *Marah**Marah* Posts: 8,032Registered Users
    Alfie
    Closer
    Sherlock Holmes

    In that order.
    tumblr_m9jonzYZmu1re7hjjo1_250.jpg
  • theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    Top 3:

    The Talented Mr. Ripley
    Closer
    Cold Mountain

    I think Jude Law is a hotty, but should stay single. Or hirer only male nannies?
  • theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    claudine19 wrote: »
    LAwoman wrote: »
    Oh that one where he cheats on his fiance with his chidren's nanny... what's that one called? Real Life, or something?

    No, no ---- it was his wife he cheated on that time. Sophie Frost.

    He cheated on his ex-wife sadie frost and ex-fiancee seinna miller with the kid's nanny.
  • mrspoppersmrspoppers Posts: 7,223Registered Users
    thelio wrote: »
    claudine19 wrote: »
    LAwoman wrote: »
    Oh that one where he cheats on his fiance with his chidren's nanny... what's that one called? Real Life, or something?

    No, no ---- it was his wife he cheated on that time. Sophie Frost.

    He cheated on his ex-wife sadie frost and ex-fiancee seinna miller with the kid's nanny.
    He's a real prize.
    When are women going to face the fact that they don’t know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

    Don Langrick
    Bonsai Culturist