CurlTalk

Coconut rum, Amaretto drink recipes

SaraNoHSaraNoH Posts: 827Registered Users
So my family and I are at the beach in Mexico for a few days, and I need some coconut rum and/or amaretto drink recipes, because neither my sister nor myself can think of any (besides pina colada, which I hate because it's so freaking sweet). I'd love to hear what you guys like!
CG Birthday: 7/25/11
Type 3a/2c
Dense, Fine in front Coarse in back, Low porosity
Low-Poo: SM Moisture Retention Shampoo
Rinse Out: Tresemme Naturals
Leave In: ^^^^
Stylers: AIF, Natural Silks Curly Gel
*Desert Curly*

Comments

  • goldygoldy Posts: 5,455Registered Users
    Amaretto Orange! Yum yum. Its just amaretto & orange juice over ice. So tasty and easy. Enjoy :)
    Poodlehead wrote:
    Ah, it all makes sense now. Goldy is the puppet master! :lol:
  • DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users
    You can add Coconut Rum to coke or OJ as well
    Discovered CG 2007

    2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

    Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

    I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

    My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:


    CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
  • EvaCurls333EvaCurls333 Posts: 82Registered Users
    DEL2C wrote: »
    You can add Coconut Rum to coke or OJ as well

    I love coconut rum and orange juice with a little sparking water. It's great!
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,238Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    Coconut rum and coke is my favorite. I also like it with sprite.
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
  • SaraNoHSaraNoH Posts: 827Registered Users
    goldy wrote: »
    Amaretto Orange! Yum yum. Its just amaretto & orange juice over ice. So tasty and easy. Enjoy :)

    oh that sounds good.... :)
    CG Birthday: 7/25/11
    Type 3a/2c
    Dense, Fine in front Coarse in back, Low porosity
    Low-Poo: SM Moisture Retention Shampoo
    Rinse Out: Tresemme Naturals
    Leave In: ^^^^
    Stylers: AIF, Natural Silks Curly Gel
    *Desert Curly*
  • goldygoldy Posts: 5,455Registered Users
    SaraNoH wrote: »
    goldy wrote: »
    Amaretto Orange! Yum yum. Its just amaretto & orange juice over ice. So tasty and easy. Enjoy :)

    oh that sounds good.... :)

    It's my favorite drink. Let me know how you like it :)
    Poodlehead wrote:
    Ah, it all makes sense now. Goldy is the puppet master! :lol:
  • SaraNoHSaraNoH Posts: 827Registered Users
    goldy wrote: »
    SaraNoH wrote: »
    goldy wrote: »
    Amaretto Orange! Yum yum. Its just amaretto & orange juice over ice. So tasty and easy. Enjoy :)

    oh that sounds good.... :)

    It's my favorite drink. Let me know how you like it :)

    Oh my gosh, it's so delicious! Definitely a keeper :thumbleft:
    I made a small glass of OJ and Amaretto, but then added a tiny bit of half and half... it tasted just like an orange creamsicle. Yum!
    CG Birthday: 7/25/11
    Type 3a/2c
    Dense, Fine in front Coarse in back, Low porosity
    Low-Poo: SM Moisture Retention Shampoo
    Rinse Out: Tresemme Naturals
    Leave In: ^^^^
    Stylers: AIF, Natural Silks Curly Gel
    *Desert Curly*
  • theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    Now I have to buy some Ameretto and Coconut Rum!
  • liza08liza08 Posts: 7Registered Users
    thelio wrote: »
    Now I have to buy some Ameretto and Coconut Rum!

    me too, ameretto and coconut rum is a perfect much.