Completely new to my natural hair!

JessTheMess456JessTheMess456 Posts: 6Registered Users
I am Jessica. I have been straightening my hair for since I was 8 becuase my mom didn't know how to take care of my hai curly. At 21, I am now deciding to go natural. It is harder than I thought. I am excited though. Once I get it to a good state. I do get nervous and feel like sticking with straightening when my hair gets dry.

I am half white/black with a little Native American. I read a lot. Try to stay as healthy as possible. I am weird. Try to stay positive about everything even though it can be really hard to!

I am happy there is this community and I can't wait to get to know the people in it!

Comments

• toosweet0990toosweet0990 Posts: 9Registered Users
    Omg lol you sound just like me!!! Im 21 also and white black native and just now learning how to manage my curls :)

Sent from my SGH-T679 using CurlTalk App
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Glad you've joined the curly family, Jess! We're here to help!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • JessTheMess456JessTheMess456 Posts: 6Registered Users
    I hope your journey is going well! I am learning a lot of things on this website and would have never done this if someone hadn't introduced me to it.
  • JessTheMess456JessTheMess456 Posts: 6Registered Users
    Thank you for making this wonderful website. It is extremely amazing!
  • nownatural2nownatural2 Posts: 9Registered Users
    I am Jessica. I have been straightening my hair for since I was 8 becuase my mom didn't know how to take care of my hai curly. At 21, I am now deciding to go natural. It is harder than I thought. I am excited though. Once I get it to a good state. I do get nervous and feel like sticking with straightening when my hair gets dry.

I am half white/black with a little Native American. I read a lot. Try to stay as healthy as possible. I am weird. Try to stay positive about everything even though it can be really hard to!

I am happy there is this community and I can't wait to get to know the people in it!

Reading, staying healthy are...NORMAL! :thumbleft:
    its everyone else thats weird trust me lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file