Friends cheating husband

WiregirlWiregirl Registered Users Posts: 1,695
My friend just found out her husband of 25 years is cheating on her with several women.......long story short, what would LRH stand for? It is after both women's names in his cell phone! I say long red hair, but one of the women has short brown hair! Thoughts!!

Comments

• LadyV69LadyV69 Registered Users Posts: 3,397
    Only things I can think of that LRH stands for are Little Red Hen and Laughing Really Hard. As for the latter, the husband is probably laughing really hard as he knows he's making a fool out of those other women.
    Fine haired, low density, highly porous curly kinky lady
    Last relaxer: Not sure. 3/08 or 4/08
    BC'd: 9/18/09
    Co-wash: Suave Naturals, HEHH, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle, CJ Daily Fix
    Leave-In: KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In, CJ Smoothing Lotion
    Stylers: ORS Twist and Loc Gel, KCCC, Ecostyler, SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque
    Deep Conditioner: DevaCurl Heaven In Hair, CJ Deep Fix

http://confessionsofladyv69.wordpress.com/
  • claudine19claudine19 Registered Users Posts: 4,486
    Yikes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dogs and nature abhor a vacuum.
    http://geaugadoggy.wordpress.com
  • triple_spiraltriple_spiral Registered Users Posts: 249
    According to urban dictionary it might stand for Love-Hate Relationship.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4a?? Maybe 3c...some 4b??? No clue

tiny s-waves, coils, and spirals

- Cleanser: CJ Daily Fix or KC Come Clean
    - Co-wash: Suave Naturals or V05
    - RO: GVP Conditioning Balm or Tresemme Naturals
    -Stylers: Garnier Pure Clean Gel, CJ Aloe Fix, KCCC

"I remember your childhood hair....flowin' wild at the county fair" - kelley stoltz

"and all the hours that you've been sitting at your vanity....may they carry you far from your misery" - conor oberst
  • LAwomanLAwoman Registered Users Posts: 2,949 Curl Neophyte
    Personally, I wouldn't even waste an ounce of energy trying to decipher a code construed by an azz like him.

If she really wants to know, she need to ask him when she confronts him about his philandering.
  • MunchyMunchy Registered Users Posts: 5,206 Curl Novice
    Ladies Right Handed according to the interwebs...eek.

Anyway, that would be my cue to go to a lawyer and get out. I don't have time for fights and confrontations. I'd much rather work on me than fight with someone who doesn't care about me.

I'm sorry to hear about her situation :(
  • xcptnlxcptnl Registered Users Posts: 15,678 Curl Connoisseur
    Munchy wrote: »
    Ladies Right Handed according to the interwebs...eek.

Anyway, that would be my cue to go to a lawyer and get out. I don't have time for fights and confrontations. I'd much rather work on me than fight with someone who doesn't care about me.

I'm sorry to hear about her situation :(

What does that mean-ladies right handed? Man I feel out of the loop.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk. Siri may be typing for me.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • WiregirlWiregirl Registered Users Posts: 1,695
    LadyV69 wrote: »
    Only things I can think of that LRH stands for are Little Red Hen and Laughing Really Hard. As for the latter, the husband is probably laughing really hard as he knows he's making a fool out of those other women.

Bingo!!!!!!! Ladyv you rock......little red hen the name of the local bar. Boy do we feel dumb!
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Registered Users Posts: 7,578 Curl Neophyte
    i don't know what ladies right hand means either. love hate relationship seems realistic but then the h and the r are switched. i was guessing "little red hot" BUT i agree with the posters, she should either ask him or if she doesn't think they can or she doesn't want to try to work it out...don't sweat the small stuff when the big stuff is so hurtful and obvious. would it really matter what lrh meant? i mean is that part of her deciding factor on anything?
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
  • triple_spiraltriple_spiral Registered Users Posts: 249
    luvmylocs wrote: »
    i don't know what ladies right hand means either. love hate relationship seems realistic but then the h and the r are switched. i was guessing "little red hot" BUT i agree with the posters, she should either ask him or if she doesn't think they can or she doesn't want to try to work it out...don't sweat the small stuff when the big stuff is so hurtful and obvious. would it really matter what lrh meant? i mean is that part of her deciding factor on anything?

Oh I didn't even notice that I switched the letters! whoops.

I agree with the rest of what you said, they need to talk it out, unless she's asked him and he's playing dumb/denying things
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4a?? Maybe 3c...some 4b??? No clue

tiny s-waves, coils, and spirals

- Cleanser: CJ Daily Fix or KC Come Clean
    - Co-wash: Suave Naturals or V05
    - RO: GVP Conditioning Balm or Tresemme Naturals
    -Stylers: Garnier Pure Clean Gel, CJ Aloe Fix, KCCC

"I remember your childhood hair....flowin' wild at the county fair" - kelley stoltz

"and all the hours that you've been sitting at your vanity....may they carry you far from your misery" - conor oberst

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file