Gratitude!

NetGNetG Registered Users Posts: 8,116
Today I'm feeling especially grateful for the riding instructors of my past as I was reading threads on horse forums about people with bad experiences.

What are you especially grateful for, this holiday week when many of us already thanked military members past and present for their service?
The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
-Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!

Comments

• Fifi.GFifi.G Registered Users Posts: 15,490 Curl Neophyte
    ^ I've spent time around horses but have never ridden one. I've always wanted to.

I am grateful that I only have half a shift left at work, and that slow day = great day on my job.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
    I'm grateful for so many things! But alright, I'll just pick one so as not to bore everyone to death.

I'm grateful that my wonderful dentist will squeeze me in tomorrow with just a few hours notice -
    ouch - I'm hurting and he will fix me up. Thank you Dr. Painless!
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
    Bumping because I think this is a great thread. I think people take so much for granted, without realizing how lucky they are. :hello2:
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • juanabjuanab Registered Users Posts: 4,037 Curl Neophyte
    I am grateful for the wonderful support system I have. The love and support of my mom, sister and daughter helps me endure the autoimmune disease I have and deal with how it has changed my life,

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
    co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
    LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
    DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
    Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
    Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
    Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder

event.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file