SOLD.....

CurvyCurlyCurvyCurly Posts: 442Registered Users
SOLD.......KeraCare Natural Textures Leave-in: New, unopened, 8oz = $10.00 shipping included.
ntleave.png

*Also willing to swap for QB Burdock Root Butter Cream, Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee, or Moringa.

PM if interested. Paypal only please.

Thanks for looking!
(Current Rotation) Shampoo: Trader Joe's TTT, Terressentials, Elucence, Curl Junkie Daily Fix Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals, Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Leave-in/Moisturizer: Qhemet's BRBC Gel: Tresemme Oils: Grapeseed, jojoba, evoo, sweet almond, castor....BIG CHOPPED AGAIN!

Comments

• alsaxonalsaxon Posts: 734Registered Users
    About to pm you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using CurlTalk App
    Album: http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q165/alsaxon/Hair/

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen." --- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
  • alsaxonalsaxon Posts: 734Registered Users
    Oh never mind. Thought this was the butter creme

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using CurlTalk App
    Album: http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q165/alsaxon/Hair/

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen." --- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
  • CurvyCurlyCurvyCurly Posts: 442Registered Users
    Bump for price reduction.
    (Current Rotation) Shampoo: Trader Joe's TTT, Terressentials, Elucence, Curl Junkie Daily Fix Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals, Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Leave-in/Moisturizer: Qhemet's BRBC Gel: Tresemme Oils: Grapeseed, jojoba, evoo, sweet almond, castor....BIG CHOPPED AGAIN!
  • Ay00_ivyAy00_ivy Posts: 17Registered Users
    pm'd you
  • CurvyCurlyCurvyCurly Posts: 442Registered Users
    PM'd you back:toothy7:
    Ay00_ivy wrote: »
    pm'd you

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file