Curl junkie for sale!!!!!!

rufus12rufus12 Posts: 85Registered Users
Hi Ladies,

I have some Curl Junkie for sale.......

Curl Junkie Beauticurl Aragan & Olive Oil Daily Hair Conditioner, new,never used 12oz. $14. SOLD

Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Moisturizing Hair Treatment-Gardenia Coconut Scent, new, never used, 8oz. $15.SOLD

Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Moisturizing Hair Treatment- Strawberry Ice Cream Scent, new, never used, 8oz., $15.

Curl Junkie Smoothing Daily Hair Conditioner, new, never used, 12oz., $14.SOLD

PM me if interested. Please serious inquiries only. Shipping to U.S. addresses only. Paypal only. Prices already include shipping:colors:

Comments

• yossarianyossarian Posts: 967Registered Users
    pm'ed ya
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimi
    2c/3a, BSL, medium, low porosity
    Low-poo: Bobeam and CV poo bars; Acure Argan Oil & Stem Cell
    Conditioner: Acure Argan Oil & Stem Cell; Desert Essence Shea
    Stylers: Sweet Curls Elixir Curl Cream; SM CES
    PT: BASK Whiskey Soak
  • MKcurlyMKcurly Posts: 103Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    pm'd you
  • slb2221slb2221 Posts: 126Registered Users
    p'md you
  • KDionneKDionne Posts: 197Registered Users
    I want the Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Moisturizing Hair Treatment- Strawberry Ice Cream Scent, new, never used, 8oz., $15.
    event.png
    http://members.fotki.com/KDionn3/about/
    Amo mis rizos. Love Your Curls :love5:I do! 3C front/4A back
  • DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Have any of the buyers heard from rufus and gotten a ship date??
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
    I'm also waiting for a response - did not ship out when promised and I requested a refund.

If I don't hear back soon, I'll have to take this to the next level. Since I've had nothing but great experiences here at NC, I'm hoping that this is just a miscommunication and everything will work out fine : )
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimi
    This is a bit unsettling.....anyone else having issues?? I haven't received any type of correspondence from the seller in 5 days. I paid her the same day, I would expect better "service". I get uneasy when a seller doesn't ship within a few days although this is the first time I've experienced this here.
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
    I paid her the day the listing went up and she told me she would let me know when it shipped. On monday she pm'd me explaining that she was moving and said that I could get a refund or have the item shipped out on wednesday. I chose to have it go out on wednesday. She didn't say anything yesterday but I'm hoping it's already in the mail
    I asked her on Friday 6/1 when she would expect to ship. She told me Mon or Tues. because she was moving. I Pm'd AND Emailed her Tues evening to find out if she did in fact ship out. She hasn't replied. I wish she would pick a date and ship to all of us at the same time. She seems to be changing her story as she goes along which is troublesome.......
    Discovered CG 2007

• ggard85ggard85 Posts: 186Registered Users
    Wow

Sent from my EVO using CurlTalk App
    MKcurly wrote: »
    I paid her the day the listing went up and she told me she would let me know when it shipped. On monday she pm'd me explaining that she was moving and said that I could get a refund or have the item shipped out on wednesday. I chose to have it go out on wednesday. She didn't say anything yesterday but I'm hoping it's already in the mail

This is almost exactly my experience. I paid immediately but heard nothing for 4 days. She finally PM'ed me Mon to say she had moved over the weekend and would ship it out Wed, and I could get a refund if I wanted. That was the last I've heard from her.

At first, I agreed to accept the item, but when she failed to respond, I asked for a refund. I doubt I'll get either the product or my $, unless I take aggressive measures with Paypal and/or her Internet provider. Hope it doesn't come to that! :angry1:
    I received a full refund. It seems like there was just some miscommunication about when she wold be able to ship
  • rufus12rufus12 Posts: 85Registered Users
    Wow is right, everyone was contacted via email about the delay in shipping because I moved this past weekend, I apologized and everyone was emailed and given the option to wait or if they wanted I would immediately issue a refund, everyone agreed that they wanted the items. In turn, I refunded everyone their money!
    yossarian wrote: »
    MKcurly wrote: »

This is almost exactly my experience. I paid immediately but heard nothing for 4 days. She finally PM'ed me Mon to say she had moved over the weekend and would ship it out Wed, and I could get a refund if I wanted. That was the last I've heard from her.

At first, I agreed to accept the item, but when she failed to respond, I asked for a refund. I doubt I'll get either the product or my $, unless I take aggressive measures with Paypal and/or her Internet provider. Hope it doesn't come to that! :angry1:

You were issued a refund.
    ggard85 wrote: »
    Wow

Sent from my EVO using CurlTalk App

Everyone was issued a refund.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file