Pool day.

hollagurl111hollagurl111 Posts: 27Registered Users
Today I'm going to the pool, I am a 2B, and my hair always acts weird when it touches the chlorine. I try putting it up, but I am 13, and my brothers always end up splashing water on me and my hair. What do I do? I have a memorial day party to go to after, and have no idea wht to do. And yes I have thought about an updo, but my hair tends to frizz after drying when I go to the pool. Please I need suggestions! Before this turns out bad!

Sent from my SPH-M580 using CurlTalk App

Comments

• raindearraindear Posts: 356Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    You could try putting conditioner on your hair and braiding it.
    Be Happy!

Type:2b/3ab?
    Texture:Medium/fine
    Porosity:Normal
    Elasticity:Normal

Experimenting with too many products to name here. All this great info keeps my head spinning. :happy6:
  • carmelwavescarmelwaves Posts: 68Registered Users
    lol! I have this problem too!! Chlorine ruins my hair!! You could try putting it in braids or a wrap-around-the head braid or something cute like that. Also if they have showers at the pool, you could rinse out your hair before you leave and bring mousse along with you
    ~A proud 2c who is so thankful to have stumbled across this site over a year ago!
  • Libra_MoonLibra_Moon Posts: 255Registered Users
    Wet before, bun during, and rince after, that's what my daughter and I do. It really does seem to help. Just don't let it dry before you rince it out.

Sent from my DROID X2 using CurlTalk App with accidental obvious autocorrect errors throughout.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Growing out Pixie since 5-10-2008 with some trims and anxiety chops along the way...
    hair details: BSL(c)/MBL(s) - 2b/2c (MPD if truth be told) - f/m, iii, porosity med-low.
    Please feel free to follow my FB blog page as I go through Cosmetology school abd beyond
    what else do you need/want to know? Blame all spelling mistakes on me, my fat fingers or autocorrect.
    oh yeah, and I'm newly gluten free...thanks to celiac

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file