Where to buy products in San Hose?

Mumma SiennaMumma Sienna Registered Users Posts: 24
Hi, my brother travelled to San Jose California for a work trip yesterday, so i am abaout to put in an order of hair products for him to bring back to Australia for me. Can anyone help in terms of telling me what stores in San Hose sell the 'Alaffia Coconut & Shea Daily Hydrating Conditioner'?????

also any other suggestions on what essentials i should ask him to get for my daughters 4a hair??

(if this is posted in wrong section, please let me know where i should post it!)

Comments

• ChaklatChaklat Registered Users Posts: 89
    Sally has Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 it is a good moisturizer. They have ApHogee 2 minute Reconstructor, which is a great protein treatment. They carry the Beautiful Textures brand which I use( leave in, moisture butter) and the As I Am product line. They also carry my staple holy grail deep conditioner Proclaim Argan Oil Intense Hydrating Masque! HTH
  • Mumma SiennaMumma Sienna Registered Users Posts: 24
    Chaklat wrote: »
    Sally has Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 it is a good moisturizer. They have ApHogee 2 minute Reconstructor, which is a great protein treatment. They carry the Beautiful Textures brand which I use( leave in, moisture butter) and the As I Am product line. They also carry my staple holy grail deep conditioner Proclaim Argan Oil Intense Hydrating Masque! HTH

Thanks Chaklat!!! will have to look those ones up! heard good things about the ApHogee line!!! i saw there's sallys stores all over, but they don't have the Alaffia line.
    thanks for the recommendations!
  • adthomasadthomas Registered Users Posts: 5,525 Curl Neophyte
    Hi, my brother travelled to San Jose California for a work trip yesterday, so i am abaout to put in an order of hair products for him to bring back to Australia for me. Can anyone help in terms of telling me what stores in San Hose sell the 'Alaffia Coconut & Shea Daily Hydrating Conditioner'?????

also any other suggestions on what essentials i should ask him to get for my daughters 4a hair??

(if this is posted in wrong section, please let me know where i should post it!)

Does the product website have a store locator? Im laughing thinking of your brother in Sallys with a wish list in hand loading up on curly hair products. Sounds like a real trooper :)
    Yes, it's real. No, you can't touch it. :wav:
  • LanishaLanisha Registered Users Posts: 467 Curl Neophyte
    The alafia is at Whole Foods
    [QUOTE=adthomas;1959411 Does the product website have a store locator? Im laughing thinking of your brother in Sallys with a wish list in hand loading up on curly hair products. Sounds like a real trooper :)[/QUOTE]

haha... i know, i thought of that too. he is straight blonde (almost white) hair, green eyes and he's almost see through he's so pale!!!! hahaha!!! his partner is a hairdresser with really curly hair (he's mixed) though, so he's probably used to having to do things like that!
    he is a trooper, or should i say a fabulous uncle in love with his only niece!!! he will do anything for her, but if i was asking him to do it for me... that my be another story!!!hahaha!!!
    Lanisha wrote: »
    The alafia is at Whole Foods

lanisha, thanks! was looking at their website and it didnt have the conditioner, but i might send hm there anyway!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file