CurlTalk

Johnny and the Sprites

CanItBeChristineCanItBeChristine Posts: 6,343Registered Users
Anybody with little kids around watch this show? John Tartaglia is a big Broadway guy so a lot of us Broadway fans are watching it :lol: He is just so cute I can't stand it!

John%20and%20sprites%20for%20web.jpg

Comments

• medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    It used to be a segment between shows. Now they're making it an entire show. He's from a B'way show called Avenue Q?
  • vivasmomvivasmom Posts: 312Registered Users
    He bugs me, but my daughter likes him.
    Barely wavy mommy to a fine, silky with thready corkscrew 4 1/2yr old girl. HG's Moisture Maniac, PM The Conditioner, Cactus leave-in (original formula)"Mommy I want to look like a lion!" = hair loose and flowin'.
  • CanItBeChristineCanItBeChristine Posts: 6,343Registered Users
    medussa wrote:
    It used to be a segment between shows. Now they're making it an entire show. He's from a B'way show called Avenue Q?

Yeah, he was up for the Tony for that one. He's now playing Lumiere in Beauty and the Beast! I saw him on the street the other day in his little hat and jeans and he's just too adorable.

He's been having his fellow Broadway performers guest-star on his show the past couple of weeks. So cute!
  • MeghuneyMeghuney Posts: 4,263Registered Users
    Tyson loves it. He gets so excited with the "HEADS UP!!" song. LOL
  • Oregano  (formerly babywavy)Oregano (formerly babywavy) Posts: 5,297Registered Users
    Ya it's really cute. When it came out as the mini show I took a little online questionaire on the Disney.com site, and said that they should make it into a full show.

The new little purple sprite named Lily - her voice is from some other show and I can't place it. It's driving me crazy. Let me know if anyone figures it out.
    ~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    Yep!
    I was gonna post about this before :oops:
    lol @ Meg...HEADS UP!
    My little one likes that too...

0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

He's on The View today...so cute!
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Is that Puppet Angel peering around from behind?....never mind.

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fhavestakewillslay.com%2Fpuppet%2Fpuppet.php" class="Popup
    :lol:
    0004.gif

• CanItBeChristineCanItBeChristine Posts: 6,343Registered Users
    Look at that cute boy to John's right! :lol:

neo6.jpg
    :D
    0004.gif

The one today was about Ginger's curly antennae & how she thought they were weird! lol
    0004.gif

• MeghuneyMeghuney Posts: 4,263Registered Users
    The one today was about Ginger's curly antennae & how she thought they were weird! lol

LOL, I'm watching it now, too! :D
  • NYCurlyGirlyNYCurlyGirly Posts: 1,012Registered Users
    Lily is voiced by Carmen Osbahr, who also voiced Rosita on Sesame Street as well as Ursa on Bear in the Big Blue House :D
    "Yo, James, i'm really happy for you, i'm gonna let you finish killing Bella in a minute, but Demetri was one of the best Trackers of ALL time!"

www.myspace.com/mimichica
  • DoodlesDoodles Posts: 1,984Registered Users
    My oldest daughter, whose almost 4, watches this on Saturday mornings. I used to get the theme song stuck in my head ALL the time. The mini-show got on my nerves after awhile because they used to show the same one over and over and over!

I never thought about that purple sprites voice but now that ya mention it, it's totally Rosita! ;) I thought that was cute episode about her antenna's being curly...never finished the episode though. Did she come to terms with it okay? ;)
    2A/2B, fine, normal porosity

Growing out a pixie as of November 2013 :elephant:

Shampoo: Elucence MBS & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
    Conditioner: Elucence MBC & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
    Leave-in: CJ BeautiCurls
    Stylers: BA gel & AG Re:coil

Product Junkie that keeps falling off the wagon!:tongue3: