Anyone heard of T3 Curling Iron?

SweetCurlSweetCurl Registered Users Posts: 6
Has anyone heard of the T3 Curling iron? (not flat iron!) I live in Germany where a good hot curling iron is hard to come by and I've had ones from the USA but it burns out even with a converter. :?

I'm thinking about getting the T3 but it costs over $150! I have 3b/3c hair which is really thick and so I need something with a lotta heat but minimal damage. Here is the link:

http://www.salonlines.co.uk/forwomen/index.php?p=1&category_id=80&product_id=2215

Thanks! :P
3B/C- shoulder length- corkscrews & spirals, india ink curls!
Modified cg routine

Comments

• MoosemarcyMoosemarcy Registered Users Posts: 157
    Yes I have purchased them. I was not overly impressed with it. Especially for the price that they are. I thought they would be great. I have the blow dryer which I like a lot so I thought the curling iron would be good too. I sold mine on Ebay. I buy my irons at Sally's and they are very good. :)
  • SweetCurlSweetCurl Registered Users Posts: 6
    Thanks Moosemarcy! I was so close to buying it. I ended up buy remington flat iron for lots less and I'm loving it!!!! :lol:
    3B/C- shoulder length- corkscrews & spirals, india ink curls!
    Modified cg routine
  • MoosemarcyMoosemarcy Registered Users Posts: 157
    I'm glad you didn't waste your money. You know what else is a good flat iron, is the Ion at Sally's. It is my favorite and believe me I've used them all. :lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file