How Many Months Post Are You and When Do You Plan on BCing?

anonymous_114091anonymous_114091 Registered Users Posts: 126 Curl Neophyte
I'm one month post and I want to transition for one year and BC this coming April. That would be the ideal scenario, but I at least want to hold out on BCing til January. That will make me 9 months post.
*BIG CHOP: September 22, 2012* :afro:
*Last Relaxer: April 15, 2012* :p

event.png

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    I am not growing out a relaxer/texturizer. I am however growing out colour that has changed my hair. I am 5 months post, and plan to cut my coloured ends once I have 6" of virgin hair. I have no idea when that is.
  • hippiedollhippiedoll Registered Users Posts: 398
    I'm growing out my relaxer I'm 3 1/2 months post. I'll be 4 months in June. I'm transitioning because I grew tired of relaxers damaging my hair. I plan on BC'ing at the end of the summer or in the fall of this year.
    Products I'm currently :love10::
    • Karen's Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia (Vanilla Latte scent)
    • Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk
    • Certified Organic Coconut Oil
    • Karen's Body Beautiful Heavenly Jojoba Oil
      Staple Deep Conditioners: Giovanni Direct Leave-in and Karen's Body Beautiful Luscious Locks Hair Mask :love5:
      Recent newbie to the Curly Girl Method
      6 months post relaxer. I will be 7 months post September 17 !! :occasion9:
    • jayellejayelle Registered Users Posts: 15
      I am 11 months post relaxer and anxiously awaiting my one year mark so I can BC!

event.png
    • anonymous_114091anonymous_114091 Registered Users Posts: 126 Curl Neophyte
      jayelle wrote: »
      I am 11 months post relaxer and anxiously awaiting my one year mark so I can BC!

So close! Congrats! Let us know how it goes :colors:
      *BIG CHOP: September 22, 2012* :afro:
      *Last Relaxer: April 15, 2012* :p

event.png
    • MusicbutterflyMusicbutterfly Registered Users Posts: 51
      I'm 14 months post relaxer hoping to BC in November. The initial challenge was to get to the 1 year mark and depending how I felt then reach at least 15months of my transition. I feel confident now that I've stretched my challenge to Nov. That way I have new hair for Christmas and my 20th birthday :D
    • quietstormRNquietstormRN Registered Users Posts: 21
      Im 3.5 months post and plan to transition for anywhere from 12-18 months. Im kind of thinking my birthday in May of next year. That would be 15 months...right in the middle ;)

event.png

• JasminesbbyJasminesbby Registered Users Posts: 61
      I am 7 months post and I don't know when I plan to bc. I really just want a change and grow my hair more healthier.

Jasmine S.Bby
    • Luscious_M6Luscious_M6 Registered Users Posts: 7
      Idk when I want to bc, but I'm 5 months post

Sent from my M860 using CurlTalk App
    • HennyRox05HennyRox05 Registered Users Posts: 28
      I'm 14 months post and I plan to BC next march when I'm 24 months!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using CurlTalk App
      :angel5:Zaaylon'sMommy

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
    Emoji
    Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
    Drop image/file