We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Name of Product from Sallys Please

TallPatTallPat Posts: 1Registered Users
I can get to Sallys Beauty Salon. What type of product should I buy. I'm trying things out for the first time. I think I have Type 2 hair. I'm waiting for the books 2001 edition called Curly Girl. Any help gratefully accepted. I already own lots of shampoo so I'd really like to get the right one. Thanks.

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    TallPat,

Thanks for your inquiry, but I'm really only familiar with the products in CurlMart, and I'm afraid I can't really provide a good recommendation. I suggest posting over at the type 2 forum (here) to get more personalized feedback, and browsing the product review database (here) to narrow down the list.

If memory serves, there should be a thread regarding what to buy from Sally Beauty in the type 2 forum, so you might wish to look around for that.

Best of luck in your hunt for the perfect products!
    CurlMart_CSR

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file