CurlTalk

drugstore products

curlyprincess8curlyprincess8 Posts: 1Registered Users
Hi, I'm new here and I was wondering if there were any drugstore products that work with the cg method. I have 3A/3B hair.

Comments

• SimplySophiaSimplySophia Posts: 54Registered Users
    Hey there(:
    I usually go to Walmart or Remke for my hair products. I'm in love with the LA Sports gel and it's only $3 for a massive bottle. I'm also in love with the Organix hair line. My mom uses the Macadamia Oil and I use the Coconut.
    Lots of people also use Suave conditioners though I'm not sure which line. I know they come in a wide arrange of flavors though and are great for conditioner washing your hair.
    Good Luck(:
    Type -3a/3b
    Cleanser-KCCC
    Condtioner-KCKT
    Products- Herbal Essences TT Mousse
  • yyyyyyyy Posts: 8Registered Users
    I don't like drugstore products! I like wholesfoods, because there products pretty much healthy:mrgreen:

Oh answer my question too lol
  • lj_princesslj_princess Posts: 46Registered Users
    LaCoupe products did wonders for me (their conditioner and gel)
    finally starting to love my hair ^.^
    12813d725e4d11e28d7d22000a1f981a_7.jpg
    cleanse: Dr.Bronner mild castile soap
    condition: tresemme naturals (sometimes used as styler)
    LI/style: curl cream mixed with coconut oil (current cream by andalou naturals)

product minimalist :sunny:
  • vballgirl94vballgirl94 Posts: 6Registered Users
    I used to use Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Conditioner (both as a cleanser and a conditioner) and now I use Suave Natural Wild Cherry Blossom conditioner. I like both of them...
    I also use Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpting Cream Gel in extra hold. What I like about this gel is it had moisturizers in the gel :)