CurlTalk

organix home keratin treatment???!!!

3bcurlyhair3bcurlyhair Posts: 7Registered Users
anyone tried the organix home keratin treatment??? if so did u like it and do u have any tips on it????:glasses8:thanks

:

Comments

• GlitttergirrrlGlitttergirrrl Posts: 13Registered Users
    Do NOT do this! It did NOTHING good except damage it after having me straighten on 450 degree heat to "seal in the product" I can't stress it enough! This product is a waste of money! 😥
  • jenny1972jenny1972 Posts: 1Registered Users
    Hi , totally disagree with the negative comment about the organix treatment. I have long , very curly ethnic hair and I love the product! My hair didn't get damaged and I color it too. Difficult to do alone if you have long hair so I have a friend do it. I don't wear my hair straight all the time but it keeps my curls relaxed and more manageable , not to mention soft. You can't expect a miracle for 14.99. If you want perfect hair then you have to spend 400.00 at the salon.
  • GlitttergirrrlGlitttergirrrl Posts: 13Registered Users
    Jenny1972, you must be a god then, because I've tried it twice, with no result. I even got help the second time. Any secrets?
  • Libra_MoonLibra_Moon Posts: 255Registered Users
    If you only straighten your hair once ina blue moon and leave it straight for a week, its a good think otherwise its a waste of time energy and effort.
    Not to mention money!!!
    Sent from my DROID X2 using CurlTalk App with accidental obvious autocorrect errors throughout.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Growing out Pixie since 5-10-2008 with some trims and anxiety chops along the way...
    hair details: BSL(c)/MBL(s) - 2b/2c (MPD if truth be told) - f/m, iii, porosity med-low.
    Please feel free to follow my FB blog page as I go through Cosmetology school abd beyond
    what else do you need/want to know? Blame all spelling mistakes on me, my fat fingers or autocorrect.
    oh yeah, and I'm newly gluten free...thanks to celiac