oh. my. gosh.

unique1193unique1193 Registered Users Posts: 328
I dont have much plans today, so I decided I'd watch some tv. I turn on mtv, and whats on? My. Super sweet sixteen. The episode that is on now is of a 14 yr old having her quince, and i hhave NEVER seen a girl my age being such a ^%$&^!
It makes me mad that this girl is taking advantage of her parents when they are throwing her a half a million dollar party! How spoiled. :evil:

2c/3a
Growing out hair to a little above bsl
pw: ringlets

Comments

• Charming NotionCharming Notion Registered Users Posts: 697
    i just hate that show all together. do they want us to feel worse because we're not as rich as them? pfft. i just generally hate all shows on mtv.
    formerly;; girl anachronism

politics is like me and my buddy going hippo hunting. we shoot a hippo and it falls on us. now, instead of using our joint effort of pushing the hippo off of us, we arue for 5 1/2 years on who's idea it was in the first place to go hippo hunting.
  • unique1193unique1193 Registered Users Posts: 328
    [quote=girl[anachronism]]i just hate that show all together. do they want us to feel worse because we're not as rich as them? pfft. i just generally hate all shows on mtv.[/quote]

I know right!? The one time nothing else is on and i turn on mtv, its a crappy show.

2c/3a
    my sentiments exactly. i mean next? they're REAWRDING these girls for being sluts?

politics is like me and my buddy going hippo hunting. we shoot a hippo and it falls on us. now, instead of using our joint effort of pushing the hippo off of us, we arue for 5 1/2 years on who's idea it was in the first place to go hippo hunting.
    dude, tell me about it. Its ridiculously stupid, and definitley fake.

2c/3a
    i hear ya. and parental control? that must be so humliating!!!

[quote=girl[anachronism]]i hear ya. and parental control? that must be so humliating!!![/quote]

right!?

2c/3a
  • one way streetone way street Registered Users Posts: 772
    That's why I hate MTV. No one cares about these stupid rich snobs, so don't show them! How about showing more concerts that donate to charities? It would be good cause, and viewers would like it.
    mod. CG 2C-3A/M/iii
    Fotki album and journal updated: 10/01/07
    password: springlet

Currently: Trying to stop straightening so much. Using Elucence conditioner and whatever works for me.
    AngieCurls wrote:
    That's why I hate MTV. No one cares about these stupid rich snobs, so don't show them! How about showing more concerts that donate to charities? It would be good cause, and viewers would like it.

amen.

2c/3a
  • HumanNature049HumanNature049 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Lol. It's such a relief to know that I am not the only one who hates my Super Sweet 16! 8)
  • x3Tinax3Tina Registered Users Posts: 77
    unique1193 wrote:
    I dont have much plans today, so I decided I'd watch some tv. I turn on mtv, and whats on? My. Super sweet sixteen. The episode that is on now is of a 14 yr old having her quince, and i hhave NEVER seen a girl my age being such a ^%$&^!
    It makes me mad that this girl is taking advantage of her parents when they are throwing her a half a million dollar party! How spoiled. :evil:

Was this the Masquerade one? Hah, I have a slight masquerade obsession. I thought the ideas on it were amazing, and I'd definately throw a party like that if I could afford it.
    ~Tina
    P/w: curls
  • EmBemEmBem Registered Users Posts: 77
    Sure, I'd love those fab parties, but these girls don't need to act like that. Its uncalled for.
    3a/3b
  • -curly-claire--curly-claire- Registered Users Posts: 127
    Arr I hate the fact their parents refuse to get them a car and then buy them the most expensive newest one out, the kids don't even look 15 or 16 they look about 21! Was it the on with the girl Alexa on? I hated her the most :lol:
    Pass: curly
    3A.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file