We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

can i see your bangs? lol

I want to have some short bangs with my curly hair but I'm not sure what looks best! Can anyone with bangs post a picture up just to see what it will look like. Very interested in seeing ......please and thank you! :geek:
2C-3A, FINE TEXTURE, NORMAL POROSITY, NORMAL ELASTICITY
(according to my hair analysis) [thought it was worst!] :blob3: :scratch:

Cowash: Suave Naturals
RO: Ion Effective Care, GVPCB
PT/DT: IAGIRL's PT, One n' Only Argan Hydrating Mask
LI: Cure Care, GVPCB
Style:EXPERIMENTING STILL!!! Trying: HE mousses,.la sports gel,
Mixed Chicks, SSCEJ, Ecostyler Krystal, KCCC :dontknow:

Comments

• GoddessCurlsGoddessCurls Posts: 1,537Registered Users
    I'm living with mine...but I'll be much happier once they've grown like to my lips or so. 6c243952-3a97-4b84.jpg6c243952-3aab-62dd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk

Back on Cones,so now my routine is,wash with Deva No-Poo every other day or so. Occasionally use 365 sulfate free,maybe use low sulfate shampoo mixed with conditioner once every two weeks are longer. I condition with Aussie Moist or HEHH. I style with a little GF TN,and finish up with tons of GN Pure Clean Smoothing Cream. No frizz...slippy, happy hair.
  • diasporadiaspora Posts: 596Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Here are mine. I tried to wear them straight across my face at first, but that looked ridiculous. They look better in these pics now that they're a little longer. Honestly they were a nightmare when I first got them-- I can deal with it when I get frizz on the length of my hair, but frizzy short bangs looked pretty bad. Good idea to check out other people's bangs and see what might work for you. Good luck!
    Formerly Urbancurl.
    Medium-high density, fine-medium, low-normal porosity, 3b/c, permanent color.
    CG, no heat, combs, brushes, parabens.
    Fall/Winter HG=Alba Botanica Soft Hold Style Cream.
    Spring/Summer HG=MGA Sculpting Gel
    Current fave LI=Madre Labs Made by Nature for Baby Conditioner.
    Limit oils, butters, glycerin.
  • SegBSegB Posts: 692Registered Users
    diaspora wrote: »
    Here are mine. I tried to wear them straight across my face at first, but that looked ridiculous. They look better in these pics now that they're a little longer. Honestly they were a nightmare when I first got them-- I can deal with it when I get frizz on the length of my hair, but frizzy short bangs looked pretty bad. Good idea to check out other people's bangs and see what might work for you. Good luck!

Your hair is just gorgeous!
    2b/3a, normal/high porosity, fine/medium texture, medium density, low elasticity

Low Poo- Tigi Colour Goddess, Giovanni 50:50, Giovanni TTT (clarify 1X/week)
    Condish- CJ Curl Rehab, Giovanni 50:50, Giovanni TTT
    Leave In- Slip Detangler, KCKT, Redken Curl Refiner
    Style- KCCC, SS CEJ, SS FHG
    Treatment- CJ Repair Me! and CJ CR

Dislikes: Too much protein, high glycerin content, and heavy oils
  • beeduhbeeduh Posts: 684Registered Users
    Y'all are so pretty.

I posted in another thread just the other day about curly bangs. Mine are still growing out. I made the mistake of getting them cut straight across my forehead (when I was wearing my hair straight) back in Dec. of 2010. Not a good look for me. Lol. Here is what they look like now.
    CG as of Feb. 2012
    combination hair.
    2c on top - low elasticity
    3a&b scattered underneath - normal elasticity.
    fine texture. thin density. A lot of it.
    porosity: normal to high.
    loves protein and moisture.
    BSACV as needed.

products may vary. i'm a PJ.
    loving Curl Junkie, Curly Kinks, and AS I Am.
  • Libra_MoonLibra_Moon Posts: 255Registered Users
    uploadfromtaptalk1336762559870.jpguploadfromtaptalk1336762583366.jpguploadfromtaptalk1336762672643.jpg
    These are all from some time ago, I have others, but I am (finally) growing them out, I say finally because I have been "growing them out" for years, lol. This time I'm past the cut point (cut point is about middle picture above...im at lip length now)and it is happening...especially going curly!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using CurlTalk App with accidental obvious autocorrect errors throughout.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Growing out Pixie since 5-10-2008 with some trims and anxiety chops along the way...
    hair details: BSL(c)/MBL(s) - 2b/2c (MPD if truth be told) - f/m, iii, porosity med-low.
    Please feel free to follow my FB blog page as I go through Cosmetology school abd beyond
    what else do you need/want to know? Blame all spelling mistakes on me, my fat fingers or autocorrect.
    oh yeah, and I'm newly gluten free...thanks to celiac
    SegB wrote: »

Your hair is just gorgeous!

Thank you so much!
    Formerly Urbancurl.
    I guess we are all past the disaster-bangs phase, lol. Or maybe some of you never went through that phase.

Beeduh, your bangs are in perfect proportion to the rest of your cut (I tried the straight-across thing too, what were we thinking?), Libra yours look so thick and lush, and Goddess, yours are so curly, how do you do that?

I love all of your curls, seriously. I'm happy with mine, but other curl/wave patterns just look so exciting to me, lol.
    Formerly Urbancurl.
  • GoddessCurlsGoddessCurls Posts: 1,537Registered Users
    Lol...I have super curls...they r seriously out of control...lol

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk

Back on Cones,so now my routine is,wash with Deva No-Poo every other day or so. Occasionally use 365 sulfate free,maybe use low sulfate shampoo mixed with conditioner once every two weeks are longer. I condition with Aussie Moist or HEHH. I style with a little GF TN,and finish up with tons of GN Pure Clean Smoothing Cream. No frizz...slippy, happy hair.
  • beeduhbeeduh Posts: 684Registered Users
    I guess we are all past the disaster-bangs phase, lol. Or maybe some of you never went through that phase.

Beeduh, your bangs are in perfect proportion to the rest of your cut (I tried the straight-across thing too, what were we thinking?), Libra yours look so thick and lush, and Goddess, yours are so curly, how do you do that?

I love all of your curls, seriously. I'm happy with mine, but other curl/wave patterns just look so exciting to me, lol.

Thanks. My hair is in somewhat of an inverted bob...but for some reason it all curls up the same length in the back. :/

I totally understand about seein other curlies' hair. It's neat to see all different types of curls.
    CG as of Feb. 2012
    combination hair.
    2c on top - low elasticity
    3a&b scattered underneath - normal elasticity.
    fine texture. thin density. A lot of it.
    porosity: normal to high.
    loves protein and moisture.
    BSACV as needed.

products may vary. i'm a PJ.
    loving Curl Junkie, Curly Kinks, and AS I Am.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file