We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Getting out of the pool at school

So I have 3b curly hair (just like my username says). And we swim a lot at school. But the problem is I don't know what to do when i get out. There is this shower but it is one of those ones that public pools have so you just rinse off. I just wanted some help as in what i should do with my hair when i get out so it doesn't look THAT bad. Thanks !!! <3

Comments

• SaraNoHSaraNoH Posts: 827Registered Users
    Do you have a gym locker? You could store hair products, or even a diffuser for a quick blow dry. I'm sure other girls must use blowdryers' no one likes going to class with a wet head!
    CG Birthday: 7/25/11
    Type 3a/2c
    Dense, Fine in front Coarse in back, Low porosity
    Low-Poo: SM Moisture Retention Shampoo
    Rinse Out: Tresemme Naturals
    Leave In: ^^^^
    Stylers: AIF, Natural Silks Curly Gel
    *Desert Curly*
  • 3bcurlyhair3bcurlyhair Posts: 7Registered Users
    i do actually :) but i cant use a blow dryer at my school. Do you know of any hairstyles that are cute but wont look bad with pool hair? Thank you so much <3:mrgreen:
  • jaclyn15jaclyn15 Posts: 227Registered Users
    If your hair is long enough for a French braid, that could be an option. Then it may dry into nice waves too if you can throw some
    product in :)
    My hair: 3b, corkicelli, medium porosity, medium texture, medium/thick density

Co-wash: DevaCurl NoPoo
    Rinse-out: GVP Conditioning Balm
    Leave-in: KCKT, Suave Naturals Coconut, or my rinse-out!
    Gel: SS FHG (my new HG!!)... I also like HESMU, AIF, CJ CQ, BRHG, CJ PP and the occasional LALSG

Dislikes: Glycerin

CG and loving it! :hello1:
    i like that thank you !!! <3
    i use herbal essences gel and mousse. or should a use a leave in conditioner?
  • MixedchicMixedchic Posts: 33Registered Users
    Put your hair in a bun and use some chlorine protection. Or you could put hair in a bun and use a swim cap

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file