How Should I Cut My Hair?

katokailynkatokailyn Posts: 12Registered Users
I'm 18 and graduate from High School this Saturday! After I graduate I want to do something really funky with my hair. I've always played it pretty safe with my hair, mostly because all of my stylists find it "too pretty to cut." I want to do something drastic and really different! Bangs are the only thing that I oppose- they just don't work with my hair. I'd like to go with something short. Any ideas? Send me pics of yours if you have some please! Here's a pic of mine to get an idea! (I no longer have the highlights) Thanks in advance!

Comments

• SaraNoHSaraNoH Posts: 827Registered Users
    why not a curly, inverted bob? I've seen a few around here and I'd totally get one if I wasn't a chicken or been waiting 4 years to get my hair to a certain length....
    CG Birthday: 7/25/11
    Type 3a/2c
    Dense, Fine in front Coarse in back, Low porosity
    Low-Poo: SM Moisture Retention Shampoo
    Rinse Out: Tresemme Naturals
    Leave In: ^^^^
    Stylers: AIF, Natural Silks Curly Gel
    *Desert Curly*
  • DepressedCurlsDepressedCurls Posts: 836Registered Users
    Has anyone ever told you you'd look beautiful as a blonde? Not even super light, just a medium blonde maybe. With the idea above, a bob. It'd be beautiful and mature looking. :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
  • Libra_MoonLibra_Moon Posts: 255Registered Users
    Don't ... keep it long!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using CurlTalk App with accidental obvious autocorrect errors throughout.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Growing out Pixie since 5-10-2008 with some trims and anxiety chops along the way...
    hair details: BSL(c)/MBL(s) - 2b/2c (MPD if truth be told) - f/m, iii, porosity med-low.
    Please feel free to follow my FB blog page as I go through Cosmetology school abd beyond
    what else do you need/want to know? Blame all spelling mistakes on me, my fat fingers or autocorrect.
    oh yeah, and I'm newly gluten free...thanks to celiac
  • katokailynkatokailyn Posts: 12Registered Users
    SaraNoH wrote: »
    why not a curly, inverted bob? I've seen a few around here and I'd totally get one if I wasn't a chicken or been waiting 4 years to get my hair to a certain length....

That's actually what I've been thinking about doing! I'm just trying to find a really good picture of one! Thank you! Hope you get your hair to the length you want!
    Has anyone ever told you you'd look beautiful as a blonde? Not even super light, just a medium blonde maybe. With the idea above, a bob. It'd be beautiful and mature looking. :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App

Aw thank you so much! =) I may definitely go for it! I'm not sure that I want to color all of my hair though,,, but highlights for sure! I'm really going to think about it before I jump in, though! Again, thanks for your sweet words!
    Libra_Moon wrote: »
    Don't ... keep it long!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using CurlTalk App with accidental obvious autocorrect errors throughout.

I can't keep it too long because my curls get weighed down. Is there a style you would suggest for keeping it long? I'm not opposed to it, I just feel like with my hair being curly it always looks the same. I wanna switch things up!
  • AfrotasticAfrotastic Posts: 37Registered Users
    I have to agree with whoever said a bob! I knew someone who has hair similar to yours who got their hair cut like that and it was so pretty.
    Afrotastic wrote: »
    I have to agree with whoever said a bob! I knew someone who has hair similar to yours who got their hair cut like that and it was so pretty.

Thanks! I think I'm going to go with a bob! I'll upload pics after the cut!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file