CurlTalk

I write books

Athenacurly:)Athenacurly:) Posts: 94Registered Users
Iam a crazy reader iam 13 and I have been writing chapter books since I was about 8 but have never gotten them published:( I live in Ontario and I was wondering if any of you know of any places I could get them published? Thx:)

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,454Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    I don't know where you can get them published, but I just wanted to say WOW! How incredible!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • PRINCETONPRINCETON Posts: 872Registered Users
    Bookstores usually have an area for "local" writers and they also sponsor programs that help you get published in their stores.

Thats a good starting place. You can also sign up for a free website that gives you a ton of free services such as /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2FCompleteMore.com" class="Popup

PRINCETON
    Just a guy with long curly hair
    🐶
  • Athenacurly:)Athenacurly:) Posts: 94Registered Users
    Wow thank everyone:) none of my friends are really supportive of my writing skills an just say Ian not gonna get any where in life with a career like that they just think it's a waste of time and don't understand
    How any one could enjoy writing so THANK YOU!:D
  • hollagurl111hollagurl111 Posts: 27Registered Users
    Thts ah - mazing. I could never do tht. You have talent. Don't take it for granted. Sorry :-/ don't know where u could get them published

Sent from my SPH-M580 using CurlTalk App
  • Athenacurly:)Athenacurly:) Posts: 94Registered Users
    Oh no problem and thank you:) I love when ppl reply to my topics:)
  • Kurlygirly0204Kurlygirly0204 Posts: 50Registered Users
    I have a HUGE recommendation for you. Try Wattpad.com and Quotev.com

they are websites for sharing your stories, and they are 100% protected from plagiarism copyright from both sites. It's a good way to get discovered and to get opinions on your writing.