We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Gluten free vegan food ! Oh boy

Athenacurly:)Athenacurly:) Posts: 94Registered Users
So iam 13 and I have been a vegan all my life so are my parents and my 2 sisters . Recently my dad my 10 ye old sister and my 3 yr old sister have gotten diagnosed with cyliac when you can't eat gluten which is in wheat. My mom has been coking gluten free vegan recipes for 2 years now and I though she would appreciate some new ones because it I quite hard and my sisters are missing eating bread that doesn't taste like paper any suggestions?

Comments

• apatt4975apatt4975 Posts: 142Registered Users
    Check out elanas pantry. You'll have to google the site
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 8,691Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I just got a recipe for coconut flour bread. Don't have it with me right now, but if you're still interested I can post it here later. I have to warn you I haven't make it yet. I have all the ingredients and will make it this weekend when I have more time.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file