We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Softee Signature Miss Jessie's knock off

CerendipityCerendipity Posts: 5,091Registered Users Curl Novice
In case you love miss Jessie's curly pudding, softee has an exact dupe for $3.49 at Walgreens. It's the same color, smell and consistency.626df913-6632-d78c.jpg626df913-663b-70ff.jpg626df913-6643-b1b3.jpg

Comments

• LanishaLanisha Posts: 467Registered Users
    Wow, those first four ingredients would keep my hair suuuuuuper soft. Have you tried it? I had the original curly pudding but the only thing I loved about it was the smell. My hair is pretty easy to define and that stuff just made it look like frizz.
  • CerendipityCerendipity Posts: 5,091Registered Users Curl Novice
    No I haven't tried, I needed a second purchase to justify buying another product when I really shouldn't buy anything because I'm in a weave lol
  • MochachinoMochachino Posts: 191Registered Users
    I tried it. It was only $2 at my local walgreens. I did not like it at all. It made my hair very dry. I think it could have been due to the petroleum oil which is the second ingredient. My hair was dry when I used it, so I may have to try it again on wet/damp hair.
    I've got a pair of ruby slippers that I don't wear much anymore
    And if I had the nerve I'd click my heels and return o the wonderland I knew before
    Alana Davis "Crazy"
  • BlackAngelPlayahBlackAngelPlayah Posts: 1,419Registered Users
    I might give it a shot. If I can find it around these parts. That petrolatum is kinda turning me off though. But at least it's reasonably priced. Not $50 like SOME! >_<

Jen :D

😜🍸Sent LIVE from my JPhone 4 using some CurlTalk app. 😜🍸

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2FAfroCurls.wordpress.com" class="Popup
    :afro:FroZen:afro:
    Bumping for NEA so she won't have to google
  • NinjaretteNinjarette Posts: 3,982Registered Users
    Bumping for NEA so she won't have to google

Git thee behind me, Shawny! Tryna get me to buy MORE stuff. You ain't right....

:afro:
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
    Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture
    As usual with mineral oil/petrolatum laden products my hair waves instead of curls. I'm interested in how it dries though

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using CurlTalk App
    Not bad,weird though my hair is still damp at the scalp. By now ,its usually dry.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using CurlTalk App
  • twirlygrannytwirlygranny Posts: 1,114Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    My hair used to like MJCP but I'm still killing my stash...don't want or need any new products.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file