CurlTalk

Here ye, here ye...wedding called offf...

You're invited to the marriage of Speckla, Saria, and Nej. Date to be announced later. RCC will be doing the ceremony and a buffet of bacon will be provided free of charge to all interesting in attending...seating is up to you!!

To be continued....

ETA: After agreeing to be Schrill's prom date and getting stood up, I realize that I'm too young to tie myself down to so many spouses. Saria and Nej, you can keep the ring(onion)s since I called it off. But the pate is staying with me. Got 4 hungry, disappointed cats maids at home.

Comments

• NejNej Posts: 2,444Registered Users
    Yaaay!!!!
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-2027-1364839025-19.gif
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Posts: 17,502Registered Users
    Ooooh, I get to officiate!

Siri types my posts for me.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,495Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    could i be a bridesmaid?

i want to my continue my perfect record of "always a bridesmaid, never a bride"!

:D
    My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
    Once you all married Saria and I will have an affair! :)

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk. Siri may be typing for me.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    Can I be flower girl?!?! i was a flower girl when i was 7!! I was the bestest!!!
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
    You did this early because you knew springy was still sleeping and she might miss being able to stand up and object. You sneaky speckla!!

Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Posts: 2,954Registered Users
    Be sure to give yourself the biggest wedding shower ever!
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    I'm boycotting the wedding out of spite...
  • BoomygrrlBoomygrrl Posts: 4,940Registered Users
    I'm objecting, because I thought I was going to be your beautiful bride. I'm jealous. Waaaaah!!
    That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.
    :blob8:

3a/3b
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users
    This union will never work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    I'm boycotting the wedding out of spite...

No no! I want you to be my matron of honor!
    Boomygrrl wrote: »
    I'm objecting, because I thought I was going to be your beautiful bride. I'm jealous. Waaaaah!!

You can be. If the other brides don't object.
    thelio wrote: »
    Can I be flower girl?!?! i was a flower girl when i was 7!! I was the bestest!!!

Yes.
    xcptnl wrote: »
    Once you all married Saria and I will have an affair! :)

Ok. Justs don't get pregnant.
    Bump De Hump
    but... but... i had my dress all picked out!

and it had a giant butt bow and everything....

:(
    My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

• theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    Whaaaaat?!?!? Why?!?! Y'all can work it out! I'm sure of it!!!!
    did i mention the dress was a *really* crinkly taffeta in a hideous shade of raspberry pink?

My blog:

rouquinne wrote: »
    but... but... i had my dress all picked out!

and it had a giant butt bow and everything....

thelio wrote: »
    Whaaaaat?!?!? Why?!?! Y'all can work it out! I'm sure of it!!!!
    rouquinne wrote: »
    did i mention the dress was a *really* crinkly taffeta in a hideous shade of raspberry pink?

Saria and Nej are still getting married. They just need to find the third person. I will review applications starting on Monday. Requirements: a pulse...:sign5:
  • NejNej Posts: 2,444Registered Users
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-2027-1364839025-19.gif
  • midgimidgi Posts: 2,409Registered Users
    Runaway bride Speck... runaway bride. Although at least she called it off early and didn't leave ya'll hanging at the altar because THAT would've been embarrassing.

We would've been forced to bust out several more bottles of pink champagne for that one.

Sent from The Brick
    I just want to do what I want to do when I want to do it.
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,238Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    Well I still want to be the cranky old aunt who wears black from head to toe and rolled down stockings and bemoans the bride's terrible choice in spouses.
    And I will make Italian cookies for the reception.
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
  • irociroc Posts: 7,890Registered Users
    Well I still want to be the cranky old aunt who wears black from head to toe and rolled down stockings and bemoans the bride's terrible choice in spouses.
    And I will make Italian cookies for the reception.

As a fellow Italian, I want in on this bitter wedding guest behavior.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using CurlTalk App
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jess the MessJess the Mess Posts: 5,844Registered Users
    Well I'm glad I didn't buy a dress. But now I have nowhere to wear my red peep toe heels :(

My fat thumb will make mistakes.
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

• OBBOBB Posts: 4,174Registered Users
    You ladies are delusional. Last I heard she's a heterosexual. And I proposed the first time I saw her pouty avatar 3 years ago. I'm still waiting for an answer. Yeah I know I'm also delusional.