SF Pride June 23-24

nes223nes223 Posts: 347Registered Users
Anyone going? I know it's still almost 2 months away but I'm super excited about going. I've tried to go the last 2 years but something always came up. I am for sure going this year! I don't care if I have to go alone haha. My boyfriend and I are going to try to get a group together. Anyone else planning on attending?
-nes
3a/3b

Comments

• JayneeJaynee Posts: 2,039Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I would love to but I just don't do crowds well. One day I will.

• HropkeyHropkey Posts: 572Registered Users
    I wanted to go this year but I'm out of the country. I went last year, though. So much fun. We ended up finding a good spot on market where we were right next to the gate and could see the entire parade, and we walked down to the festival but it was pretty sketchy so we just got on bart and went home. I love pride and all the other festivals that happen that weekend.
    Mod CG as of 10/18/08
    Using: Suave Naturals, L'oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss, LA Looks Sports Gel.
    "We’ll not live like this. They will try to bury us with false manifestos, inscribe us in wars against false enemies but we’ll sing songs about dying from loving the wrong cowboy and gospel; our bodies will burn in effigies of promise. I swear."

-Ibi Kaslik
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    SF Pride?
  • nes223nes223 Posts: 347Registered Users
    Gay lesbian bisexual and transgender pride. It's a weekend full of events in San Francisco, CA and there's a huge parade!

http://www.sfpride.org/
    -nes
    3a/3b
  • theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    i have always wanted to go! now that i have a friend i could crash with, i dont have any vacation time so i cant take off. :sad7:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file