Any writers here?

M2LRM2LR Posts: 8,630Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
In helping my son with a research paper/project, I am realizing that I am a writer.

Any other writers here? What do you write?

I totally and 100% suck at blogging, but I do keep an actual journal where I write occassionally. But I treat blogging like a journal, and I don't like putting myself out there like that.

So, writers...what do you write? What do you do to develop your writing?
:rambo:

Comments

• annabananaliseannabananalise Posts: 1,913Registered Users
    I write.

I love writing fantasy fiction.

And (no shame here) I wrote fanfiction throughout high school and most of undergrad. Though it was mostly beta-ing by college.

I do blog, but most of my really personal blog posts get set to private.
    Last relaxer: 8.4.10
    BC: 9.6.11
    tumblr_mkqgfjWwA41qcwgrvo1_500.gif
    when will your favs?

• nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users Curl Novice
    I write short stories and a little bit of (terrible) poetry. I don't get to write as much as I used to now that I have kiddos, but every one in a while, I'll get some idea in my brain that I have to write down.
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie
  • forbeeforbee Posts: 441Registered Users
    I write stories to kill time when I am bored or stressed, but I would not call myself a writer...

Sent from my ADR6400L using CurlTalk App
    last relaxer 08/08/09
    all natural since 7/30/10

Shrinkage happens.
  • amandamarieamandamarie Posts: 240Registered Users
    I am a short story writer! Also attempting to be a novelist but it isn't going very well.
    2a/b (really thick but sort of fine with pretty weak waves), medium-to-fine texture, normal porosity (I think). Doesn't seem to like protein.

Favorite products: Kinky-Curly Knot Today, Kinky-Curly Curling Custard, Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle, Curl Junkie Curl Rehab, Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Smoothing Lotion, Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk, homemade flaxseed gel.

Still looking for a cleanser I like. :dontknow:
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,898Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I am a public relations/technical/business requirements writer. My BA is in journalism and I have worked in the field for a long time.

• webjockeywebjockey Posts: 2,786Registered Users
    I'm a writer but not for love. Gotta blog for work almost daily. The frequency of writing makes me hate my writing less and less. I think if I had to write, like once a week, it would be much more painful.

B.A. in Mathematics.
    hello.world.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file