Saria I Need Your Expertise....

LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,775Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
I need a good recipe for grilled salmon and also how to grill it outdoors. Also a vegetable recipe. No broccoli, asparagus, or potatoes. TIA
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."

Comments

• SariaSaria Posts: 15,963Registered Users
    This is a good one. I don't necessarily agree with everything, but it's sound advice:

http://leitesculinaria.com/51592/writings-how-to-grill-salmon.html

As for a vegetable, did you mean for a grilled vegetable as well?
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,775Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    It doesn't matter whether we grill the vegetables or not. We are just looking for something different, but good and will go well with the salmon.

Is there a sauce or a marinade that is good on salmon?
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I love this recipe: Salmon Papillotes with Fennel, Potatoes, and Olives Recipe | Yummly

I bet you could easily do this on the grill. And just omit the potatoes.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
    Tzatziki, chermoula, chimichurri, pesto, a citrus salsa, gremolata, salsa verde (Italian or Mexican), sauce Vierge.

I was going to suggest grilled fennel tossed with lemon juice and olive oil. Add in the chopped fronds as well.
    Grilled artichokes are also nice tossed with a minty lemon vinaigrette.
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Thanks lotsa (and Saria). Now I want salmon. :)

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk. Siri may be typing for me.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
    Also, aioli, whether flecked with dill, roasted tomatoes, or spicy and saffron-infused like rouille.

Dill sauce?
    http://leitesculinaria.com/79955/recipes-roasted-salmon-with-dill-sauce.html
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,775Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Great ideas! Thanks. I really don't like salmon but that may be because I'm not cooking it right.
    From Michael Berg:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file