dimethicone and kids

noooodle!noooodle! Posts: 18Registered Users
im a curly gone CG and id like to start my 3 year old curly on the right path by not frying his hair while young, and on a budget. i use a cheaper no sls,als, paraben or petrochemical cleanser conditioning shampoo and body wash combo. 3 birds, one stone. sounds great, but it conditions by adding the cone, i only actually use this on his head once a week, his hair is beautiful, so i should be fine right? no build up as we dont wash his locks often.. but eventually would i see his hair become grimy-er? there are others i could switch two for double the price. Im into natural for health reasons but also for saving money. i dont boil flax seed every week because its fun, i do it because the flax is way cheaper then the expensive natural gels. get it?

what do we think ladys when it comes to our curly young and "cones"
:tongue1:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

American Kiwi

:chef: “We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” ~Albert Einstein

Comments

• Goin'GreyGoin'Grey Posts: 301Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    As a rule of thumb, I do what works. When I went CG I realized I had to give up the cones because only harsh sulfates remove cones. Since I only co-wash and once in a while natural soap wash, I had to give up cones because they would not come out. So I'm off cones and so is my daughter.
    3A, Protein Senitive, Low Porosity,
    Med-Course
    Wash: Suave Naturals Conds (excluding Coconut), CVSB
    Rinse out/Leave In: GVP Cond. Balm, KCKT,
    Style: Naturelle Gel(winter HG), KCCC (summer HG), Flaxseed gel
    SOTC: JCNS
    Love your hair: Love yourself!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file