Question about cuffing jeans...

CurlswirlCurlswirl Posts: 526Registered Users
Do you cuff straight leg, bootcut and skinny, flair? Which do you cuff and how much? Do you wear specila shoes or boots or sandals or socks with your boyfriend look jeans?

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    I cuff straight or skinny because flared or bootcut look strange and have an odd shape with too much fabric to roll evenly. I usually cuff skinnies an 1" above ankle to just below calf level. I do that with flipflops, ankle boots or flats. I like the way it looks so I wear it like that in warmer weather.
  • NejNej Posts: 2,444Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I cuff straight leg and skinny. It's very trendy right now and I wear them with everything from platforms, flip flops to the hipster bootie.

Never bootcut or flare.
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-2027-1364839025-19.gif
  • FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
    I don't ever do it unless I am around water
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
  • luvscurlzluvscurlz Posts: 109Registered Users
    I cuff skinnies, straight-leg and some of the skinnier bootcut jeans. Generally the wider the hem the bigger the cuff.

I cuff straight leg and boot cut jeans into a capri style with a wide cuff and wear them with wedges and heels and canvas sneakers no socks.I don't even have to buy capris because I re-purpose my jeans by cuffing.

I cuff skinnies thin or wide, ankle length or capri length and sometimes right above my ankle boots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.lenasblend.com
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    lenasblend wrote: »
    I cuff skinnies, straight-leg and some of the skinnier bootcut jeans. Generally the wider the hem the bigger the cuff.

I cuff straight leg and boot cut jeans into a capri style with a wide cuff and wear them with wedges and heels and canvas sneakers no socks.I don't even have to buy capris because I re-purpose my jeans by cuffing.

I cuff skinnies thin or wide, ankle length or capri length and sometimes right above my ankle boots.

As we discussed in that other thread, some bootcut jeans are more flared than others. I have one pair that I could get away with cuffing, but it's still a little bit wider than I'd like. I have a pair white jeans that are impossible to cuff without looking terribly bulky, but I need to do something with them. They're too fitted in the thigh to have such a big flare. I'm thinking of cutting them about 3 inches, then cuffing them. Also, by cutting and cuffing them, I could wear them with flat sandals.

FRAN-WJ509_V1.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file