We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

haircut

I recently went to my hairdresser to get my hair trimmed. I have 3B or 3C hair and it is below shoulder length. She has trimmed my hair 2 or 3 times before. I trusted her to trim like she always had. She is very recommended to cutting curly hair. Well, she CUT my hair, not just trimmed. I usually get maybe an inch for a trim. She must have cut 3 inches off! My hair is now way too short! With the spring and summer and the high humidity, I thought she would realize not to cut too short! She had specifically asked and I said not to cut much off, just a trim! Now my hair looks like a ball when it is humid! I have not had my hair this short for years! It feels awful! What can I do to try to keep my hair from absorbing too much humidity without putting a ton of product on it? Any help would be appreciated.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file