I *may* regret this...

plunkybugplunkybug Registered Users Posts: 2,526
I need a hair cut. Pretty badly, I think. It's been a year since my last one, and my hair is soooo much longer...well, at least it feels that way to me. The longest part is just below BSL now. My layers are all grown out and it all feels so heavy at times.

Financially, I have kept putting it off and off, partly due to indecision about where to go, and partly just finding a time where I had that money to spare. I've tried to keep my hair in decent shape, so while there's probably dead ends, it is relatively healthy, albeit a bit long.

I finally decided to go back to this particular salon because they now had Deva stuff, and I wanted to have them try it on me before I bought any on my own, and of course the added education and techniques learned to deal with wurly hair. As some of you may recall from a previous thread, my $50 hair cut from them jumped to $90, and I just can't afford that.

So, I decided to contact a previous stylist that I had been moderately happy with as my second choice. When I went in last week to book an appointment, I learned that she was leaving for Montreal at the end of the week, and there were no more openings that met with my schedule before she left. I made an appointment with with a guy there, but I chickened out and cancelled. Partly because it was $50 and we weren't sure if we were going to have a larger car repair or not (turns out it was just $50) and partly because I got a vibe towards the end that turned me off. He said I could not bring in my own stuff to use, they only use Bumble and Bumble. I'm not sure how receptive he wouldn't been if I had gone into further detail about CG/mod-CG.

So, basically, I went back to square one of looking for someone. There are a LOT of stylists here, and right now, I'm just feeling a bit desperate for a cut. I feel like, maybe once I have a cut, I'll have more time to look into who to go to next.

So, on a whim today, I went to the nearby Aveda salon, which is also a school, and booked an appointment for tomorrow with a student. It's $16, and totally affordable. They said that the students right now are pretty close to finishing. I mentioned my concerns, so she tried to match me up with an appropriate student.

Eeek! Am I crazy? Am I this desperate to get a cut? Yes, I think I am a little of both. I just don't want to keep delaying things while looking for someone new to try, which would still be a gamble anyway. At least the cut is cheap. And the student gets monitored by the teacher.

And...

I know at this point to ask for long layers, and to say absolutely no razors or thinning shears or anything that remotely resembles them, physically or manually. I also know that I need a bit of product, and that my hair should be wetter than it is by the end of the cut if I am going to get any hold or definition.

I will be making a point of my CG routine, though at this point, I don't feel like I am committed to a stylist in this way...if he does a great job, then perhaps I can follow him, but if he doesn't, I just move on. I think I am probably a bit happier using Aveda products than Bumble and Bumble, since I at least have some experience with Aveda. It's not all CG, but I can live with that since I have low poos to clear out any cones.

Question though...

Should I wash my hair and all tonight before I go in? I have a few tangles at the nape of my neck and I am at 3-4 day hair. If I wash, should I style as usual or go naked? I'm leaning toward washing, but unsure about styling. It's getting late here, so I should decide soon.

Thanks wavies!

And, as for pics...well, I dunno if I want to post pics here, with all that's going on, but this might the inspiration I need to get a fotki account and post the pics there privately. We'll see.

Lady Caiside, Noble Lushetarian and Wavy Wayfarer of Mugglswick, in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

2b-3a Fii, porous and low elasticity

Currently using a variety of products, and looking for that magic combo

Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showpost.php?p=1252125&postcount=59

Comments

• ljh34ljh34 Registered Users Posts: 56 Curl Neophyte
    Hmm. I would say wash & style so that they can see your hair at (what I assume is) its best?

Good luck...I would be interested in seeing pictures if you feel like sharing (on Fotki or elsewhere).
    ~Laura

• Blog: Waves & Wisps: A Hair Journal
    • Routine: Still experimenting!
    • My hair type: 2b; fine/normal thickness; low density; high porosity (I think!)
  • aimless6poetaimless6poet Registered Users Posts: 71
    I go to an aveda salon occasionally... and they always always always wash my hair when I get there. So, if you don't mind getting it washed twice on the same day then it might not hurt to wash it yourself to have it styled how you like it to look. Hopefully if you ask them not to rewash your hair, they'll listen, but as a general rule, they wash it because they don't want to cut your hair with products in it.
    ~~Kirsten~~
    2b,n,ii, high porosity
    Likes: CJ CCCC, CJ Pattern Pusha CJ Rehab, DevaCare No-Poo, DevaCare One C, DevaCare ArcAngel, Shea Moisture Moisture Retention Shampoo, Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner, SN Tropical Coconut, Ion Effective Care, GVPCB, FSG, IAGirl's FSG Curl Cream, ACV, IAGirl's PT, Sweet Almond Oil, EVCO, EVOO, Shea Butter, Plopping, Clipping, Diffusing, Smasters
  • plunkybugplunkybug Registered Users Posts: 2,526
    It was really too late to wash. I spent a little time finger combing some of the knots out. Will probably do a quickie freshener in the morning before my appointments.

Lady Caiside, Noble Lushetarian and Wavy Wayfarer of Mugglswick, in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showpost.php?p=1252125&postcount=59

• wxgirlcurlwxgirlcurl Registered Users Posts: 125
    Good luck. I feel your worries! Please keep us posted.

Sent from my iPod touch using CurlTalk App
    Curl type: 2c/3a F/M ii (2b F underneath - 3a M on top), normal elasticity, low porosity,
    Modified CG since July 2011,
    Conditioners: Tresumme Naturals for RO and L'Oreal Eversleek for LI
    Styler: Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie
    Mousse: HETMS, HESMU or Pantene Curl defining mousse
    Oils: 50/50 Coconut Oil and EVOO (amazing combo!!)
    My Hair Album - Naturally Curly and Straightened
  • pedahehpedaheh Registered Users Posts: 4,812 Curl Neophyte
    Good Luck!
    My advice is to go for a blow out. They'll never be able to fix it nice wavy. It takes us months to learn how to fix our own hair. A blow out will be a nice change (I assume you don't blow your long hair out often) and will probably look good enough that you won't need to wash and restyle immediately. Whatever products they need to use to blow it out should wash out in 1-2 low poos.
    http://pedaheh.blogspot.com/ (a blog to help new wavies, go to the how do I get started page)
    2a (nc.com) 2bFi (Fia), very fine, thin, low/normal elasticity, porous, CG, doesn't get weighed down
    Cowash: Tresemme naturals
    Rinse out/leave in: Renpure Organics (red)
    Curl enhancer: FSG
    Gel: BRHG, Salon care aloe, Ecostyler Krystal (normal dews)
    PT: ION effective care, IAgirl's gelatin PT
    Low Poo: renpure (red), Ion swimmers
  • IAgirlIAgirl Registered Users Posts: 2,540 Curl Neophyte
    Whims are good. Why not ask how the stylist would style it wavy before you decide?

Fotki is good; Flickr is protected by Creative Commons.
  • jakrussel3jakrussel3 Registered Users Posts: 423
    I don't think you're crazy. I personally wouldn't want a stylist who wouldn't let me bring in my own shampoo and conditioner if I had a good reason for wanting to do so. It's what I prefer and it saves them money on product, so win/win, right?

I absolutely cannot use products with wheat that are going to touch my scalp. Last time I got a hair cut, it took us about half an hour to find something in the salon that didn't have wheat. I think it was aquage. It had cones though, which I wasn't thrilled with, but whatever. That's what low-poo is for. She said that I can bring in my own stuff next time if I wanted, and she's at a high end salon.

I've been to styling schools before too and have usually had good experiences. As long as you're paying attention and there is a teacher with them, you're probably fine. And your hair is long enough that if the cut needs to be repaired, it can be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hair Properties: 2A/2B, Medium-fine, Normal porosity, Normal elasticity, Medium density
    Low Poo: DevaCare, Yes to Cuc's
    Rinse Out: DevaCare One Condition, Yes to Cuc's
    Cowash: Suave Naturals Lavender, Yes to Carrots Scalp Conditioner
    Curl Cream: AG ReCoil, Organix Moroccan Oil Curl Cream
    Gel/Mousse: Sweet Curls Elixirs FSG w/ Mag Sulfate added, Sweet Curls Elixirs hard hold gel, DevaCurl Frizz Free Foam, Aquage Uplifting Foam
    Protein: Spiral Solutions Protein Spray for daily use
  • Touch.of.inkTouch.of.ink Registered Users Posts: 297
    Go in with your best hair, that will challenge them to make you look better! :) And with a student, you have a chance to educate them about curly hair and CG :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hair: Very fine, normal porous (Finally! Yay!), normal elasticity, loves high dew points.
    Daily: Nature's Gate Tea Tree shampoo, GVP CB, Cure Care conditioner, aloe vera gel, Jessicurls products, Spiral Solutions products.
    Monthly: Henna
    As needed: John Masters Organics Sea Mist
    HG Product: BioSilk Rock Hard Gelee (aka BRHG. It even has HG in the name!)
    Last perm: 12/10/10
    CG since: 3/9/12
    Last haircut: 4/17/12
    Gossamer Fringe (my blog)
    I'm going to do a bit of a refresher shortly and go for my acu-nap at noon. Hair cut is at 3 so I'll have some time in between for lunch and go for it. Because it is a student, I'm not worried about potentially bringing in my products, but that's something on my list for when I find someone. As for styling, again, because he is a student, and I don't know what I'm getting, I think I'd rather have him try to style it as wavy/curly as possible so I can see the cut better and tweak it as needed. If I were to be seeing someone I know can do a good job, then I might go for a blowout. But also, blow outs on me are iffy.

• rapunzel4everrapunzel4ever Registered Users Posts: 557
    plunkybug wrote: »
    I'm going to do a bit of a refresher shortly and go for my acu-nap at noon. Hair cut is at 3 so I'll have some time in between for lunch and go for it. Because it is a student, I'm not worried about potentially bringing in my products, but that's something on my list for when I find someone. As for styling, again, because he is a student, and I don't know what I'm getting, I think I'd rather have him try to style it as wavy/curly as possible so I can see the cut better and tweak it as needed. If I were to be seeing someone I know can do a good job, then I might go for a blowout. But also, blow outs on me are iffy.

I would do the same and let them style it wavy/curly as you're used to. Maybe he can learn a thing or two from you in the process ;-)
    Good luck!
    2B/C-3A) fine - low porosity
    Routine:
    Wash: Daily Fix,SMT, Kesham, Urtekram
    RO: Motions CPR Li, Inecto Cocos co, AO GPB, KCTT
    acv-rinse, sometimes honey-rinse
    LI: coconut oil (winter), CJBC-LI
    Styling: AVG, Etos Solid Power Gel, Taft gel, CJPP, JCCC, BRHG
    Plopping~Pixiecurl diffuse~clipping
    KrullenWijzer.blogspot.nl
  • ljh34ljh34 Registered Users Posts: 56 Curl Neophyte
    So how'd it go? (I'm not sure what time zone you're in so I'm just making a guess that you've gotten your hair cut already...)
    ~Laura

• Blog: Waves & Wisps: A Hair Journal
    • Routine: Still experimenting!
    • My hair type: 2b; fine/normal thickness; low density; high porosity (I think!)
  • pedahehpedaheh Registered Users Posts: 4,812 Curl Neophyte

Good point. My hair is usually short, the shrinkage usually wont' mess up a short hair cut much. With long hair you can have way more uneven pieces.
    http://pedaheh.blogspot.com/ (a blog to help new wavies, go to the how do I get started page)
    2a (nc.com) 2bFi (Fia), very fine, thin, low/normal elasticity, porous, CG, doesn't get weighed down
    Cowash: Tresemme naturals
    Rinse out/leave in: Renpure Organics (red)
    Curl enhancer: FSG
    Gel: BRHG, Salon care aloe, Ecostyler Krystal (normal dews)
    PT: ION effective care, IAgirl's gelatin PT
    Low Poo: renpure (red), Ion swimmers
  • ChikyuuChikyuu Registered Users Posts: 268
    I'm actually about to go in for my first haircut in a couple years myself, and due to money issues and desperateness went with a classmate who's a stylist from California for about $20. I honestly don't care if she shampoos and conditions my hair with their own products, that's what Renpure shampoo is for. I'm really nervous though, since as I said, first cut in a couple of years, and I just hope it goes well!
    PhoneCurtainScale.jpgPhoneFrontScale.jpgWEbcamHaircutscale.jpg
    2c or something MODCG Since December 2011!
    New May 20th Routine
    Low-poo:SheaM
    Co-wash:VO5 KiwiLime or VanillaMint
    LI:TN, Regis OliveOil Condish, GVP CB
    Styler: LALSG
    Daily routine: Cleanse, LI, soak with water, scrunch in gel, plop, pixie diffuse, air dry.

• kimmidawnkimmidawn Registered Users Posts: 900
    I actually got a haircut today because my ends were looking very scraggly, and the salon was great about being open to silicone free and sulfate free products. They said I could either bring in my own products for the shampoo and condition, or I could just wear my hair dry and the stylist would straighten it to make sure I got a good cut. Overall it was a great experience but I have to wait until tomorrow to wash my hair (since I originally washed it this morning, I don't want to wash it so often) and see how well the cut works with my waves.
    2b, fine texture, normal porosity & elasticity (CG as of 12/2011)

Low-poo: UFD Rich & Funky
    Cowash: VO5 Kiwi Lime
    RO: Tresemme Naturals, Aubrey Organics GPB, Ion Effective Care, MillCreek Keratin
    PT/DT: IAgirl's PT, GVP CB
    LI: KCKT, Cure Care, CJ CCCC Lite
    Styling: Curl Keeper, As I Am Jelly, UFD Curly Magic, CJ Curl Queen, TIGI Strong Hold Mousse

http://public.fotki.com/kdawn12/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ day 1 of going CG; avatar = 6 months later
    Hair cut is at 3 so I'll have some time in between for lunch and go for it.

Pictures! We need pictures!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hair: Very fine, normal porous (Finally! Yay!), normal elasticity, loves high dew points.
    Daily: Nature's Gate Tea Tree shampoo, GVP CB, Cure Care conditioner, aloe vera gel, Jessicurls products, Spiral Solutions products.
    ljh34 wrote: »
    So how'd it go? (I'm not sure what time zone you're in so I'm just making a guess that you've gotten your hair cut already...)

I'm Pacific...I'm in Victoria, BC.

I got it done a few hours ago, but been looking at knives online. And brewing potions in Pottermore. ;)

For a $16 visit, it wasn't bad. Actually, I opted for the $3 deep treatment add on, so it was just over $20 plus tip (I wasn't sure how much to tip...I gave $5, as I normally tip $10 for full priced cuts between $30-50, but I don't really know how much to tip, let alone tip students). The guy was pretty nice, had a bit of wavy curly hair too, though it was short on the sides and only wavy curly on top. And he had big bone-like things in his ears. Ha ha, anyway, he was professional, and receptive to what I said. I told him early on NO RAZOR OR THINNING ANYTHING, and he said they didn't do that there. The scalp massage was nice, though it would have been nicer to have been a bit more on the neck and shoulders as some places do.

Potion nearly done, brb...

Woo! Antidote to Common Poisons successful! That's 7 points for Hufflepuffs! :)

Ok, back to MY HAIR!!

So, if I understand correctly, he cut about 2" off the length and about 1" or so off of the layers and reshaped the face framing layers. Because my hair was so long, he had me stand up behind the chair to cut. I've never had that done before, has anyone else? There was a girl there near me that did that too. The instructor came over to evaluate and gave her feedback to the stylist, and where to re-tweak. She also said she noticed me as I was going downstairs to get the wash, and that she had noticed how beautiful my hair was. Considering it was 4th day hair that was feeling pretty icky, and pretty frizzy from the rain, that was an unexpected (but welcome) comment. :)

I think that the shape is overall a bit better, though I'm not sure if he didn't leave the back a little long still. It's a bit hard to tell with the way he styled whether it is still a bit long or not. I'll have to style it myself and see if my wurls tighten up a bit more. I have a feeling they will...but, I still might want the length in the back a little shorter. I think the layers are better...a bit more shape than before.

Overall, I think the cut is good. It's a little hard to tell, because my hair isn't as curly as it normally is. This is because of the usual styling routine issues from stylists which is not wet enough when products are added, not scrunched enough, not enough product. Here's what happened in the styling.

Now, I told him that I apply my stylers to much wetter hair than it is at the end of a cut, and while he spritzed a bit more, it was still nowhere near sopping wet or enough to form any clumps. I was tempted to ask to wet it more, but I opted out of that, as I didn't want to upset him or step out of bounds. He did use a few of the products, and foolishly he thought that the Be Curly enhancer, with a tiny bit of Confixor (I think) would be enough hold. He did add a little Phomolient at my request, but I think it was a little too late, and not enough, to make a difference. He also spritzed some sort of liquid hairspray. Sigh...

As for the actual styling, he did a bit of the twirly thing to wet set. At this point I told him that I usually do scrunching (and twirl after as needed), and he did a weird and ineffective scrunch, but then I showed him how I did it. Because my hair wasn't as wet as it should be, it didn't scrunch as much as I can get it. Meh, I kind of expected that. He diffused, though I think I would have preferred the lying back method of diffusing that I saw another stylist do while I was waiting. No pixie or anything. There was not a lot of definition, but I can't say I'm really surprised. The instructor came back and said it was gorgeous. Not sure how genuine it was or not, but whatevs.

I did warn him that I use hard hold gel or my hair doesn't hold it's shape, and is more prone to frizzing...aaaaand that glycerin is a poofing and frizzing agent for me, especially in wet weather, though curl enhancing. He seemed to be confident that the products would have hold and not be crunchy. I told him, if I don't have crunch, I don't have hold. Period. Well, guess what happened when I walked out afterwards in the post rain air and went down the road to DAVIDs for some tea? In the 2 blocks it took me to get there? Poof. Frizz. I did wet it a little in the washroom to help it smooth down and try to add some definition. I want to wash and restyle soon, but wondering what I have will be best. I can go sulfate with one of my Lush shampoos (either Rehab or Seanick) and then throw lots of protein and moisture at it, or kathymack's soap bar sample slice (with follow up acv rinse) and probably a moisturizing conditioner, or I could try one of the new Jessicurl samples (GLS or HCC) assuming they can handle removing the 'cones from the Be Curly enhancer. Thoughts my lovely wurlies?

I have a few pics. I'll post when I decide where I want them hosted, and the best way to share here. All the recent stuff with the forums is bothersome. Especially pics. I know Curl Talk pics are supposed to be safe, but I dunno still....

Sorry if this post sounds disjointed. Mentally I am being drawn in many directions at the moment. Pottermore, dinner, online chat with my friend for her radio show, knife shopping, Facebook, etc. Oh, and drinking some tea...

Creating a private Facebook album. Public link forthcoming.

Ok, so here is the link. I'm not sure that they show off the cut all that well. They do show the frizz and lack of definition pretty well (!). I think I might go and spritz it and add some CCCC Lite or something. Some parts feeling dry and bleh. I might see if I can wash tomorrow. It's my late day at work, but I don't know if I'll have enough time to wash and have it all dry in time...that takes so long, and I don't want to go in with crunchy or damp hair. Might try to squeeze it in after work though. I can't bare the thought of this frizz two days in a row at work. I'm feeling pretty confident that once I do my own thing, it'll be alright. It isn't such a drastic change.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150691010387374.395808.743022373&type=3&l=a37d3e4414

EDIT: I just added some CCCC Lite with some Pattern Pusha on top, and wet my hands a little and smoothed over again. I took a few more pics, this time, in intentionally low light so as to force the auto flash to kick in. The flash definitely minimizes the frizz and boost the shine, but it casts a strange colour to the skin. I attempted to colour correct the photos, but then said eff it, you only want to see my hair anyway. :P

The pictures in the album are locked to private and should not be used in any other way, shape or form, beyond viewing from this thread. They are created by me, and should anyone want to use them for some purpose or other, I should be contacted prior. Thanks.

• itsonlymeitsonlyme Registered Users Posts: 7
    Oh my God!!! You have gorgeous waves!!!! Besides the frizz, I think the cut is great, but you'll know how to handle that frizz right?

Really, I can't get over how beautiful it is! I'm a 2b/2c something, and just started CG about a month ago, I can only dream of waves like that!

Thanks for sharing the pictures!
  • SegBSegB Registered Users Posts: 692
    I LOVE the shape! And your wave pattern is beautiful! Thanks for sharing your pics!
    2b/3a, normal/high porosity, fine/medium texture, medium density, low elasticity

Low Poo- Tigi Colour Goddess, Giovanni 50:50, Giovanni TTT (clarify 1X/week)
    Condish- CJ Curl Rehab, Giovanni 50:50, Giovanni TTT
    Leave In- Slip Detangler, KCKT, Redken Curl Refiner
    Style- KCCC, SS CEJ, SS FHG
    Treatment- CJ Repair Me! and CJ CR

Dislikes: Too much protein, high glycerin content, and heavy oils
  • Corrina777Corrina777 Registered Users Posts: 3,204 Curl Connoisseur
    Your waves look great!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    3a/f/iii
    Modified CG since 11/5/11
    CLEANSE: CJ Daily Fix, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
    RO: SS Caitlin's Conditioner, CJ Beauticurls Strengthening
    LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
    STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier,Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel
  • curlyserfcurlyserf Registered Users Posts: 858
    I think it looks great! I'm glad you had a good experience. Can't wait to see pictures after you style it yourself.

Kerri
    2?/3a ??? ; fine; high density; normal porosity and elasticity
    color treated

CURRENTLY USING:
    cleanse:Organix Vanilla Silk, Use Me Cleansing Cream
    rinse out/li:Ion Effective Care, Tresseme Naturals Radiant Volume (both with NPF added)
    stylers:Curl Keeper, UFD Curly Magic, & Alba Botanicals Strong Hold Gel
    PT:CJ Repair Me

mod CG since August 2010
    I'll definitely try to get pics once I've washed and styled myself.

It looks great! (Of course, I always think your hair looks great :))

I hope you enjoy it :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IAgirlIAgirl Registered Users Posts: 2,540 Curl Neophyte
    Can't believe you had 2 inches cut off - it must have been very long. I love the part around your face! It all looks lovely.
    It doesn't feel like I had 2" cut off. It still seems long, mostly in the back with the longest length. It still seems like the longest parts are still at, or just past, BSL. That could change when I do it myself, but that's the section that doesn't curl up as much.

• kimmidawnkimmidawn Registered Users Posts: 900
    I think it looks fantastic too :-) I always love your waves though
    2b, fine texture, normal porosity & elasticity (CG as of 12/2011)

Low-poo: UFD Rich & Funky
    Cowash: VO5 Kiwi Lime
    RO: Tresemme Naturals, Aubrey Organics GPB, Ion Effective Care, MillCreek Keratin
    PT/DT: IAgirl's PT, GVP CB
    LI: KCKT, Cure Care, CJ CCCC Lite
    Styling: Curl Keeper, As I Am Jelly, UFD Curly Magic, CJ Curl Queen, TIGI Strong Hold Mousse

http://public.fotki.com/kdawn12/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ day 1 of going CG; avatar = 6 months later
  • jakrussel3jakrussel3 Registered Users Posts: 423
    Plunkybug, it looks really good!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hair Properties: 2A/2B, Medium-fine, Normal porosity, Normal elasticity, Medium density
    Low Poo: DevaCare, Yes to Cuc's
    Rinse Out: DevaCare One Condition, Yes to Cuc's
    Cowash: Suave Naturals Lavender, Yes to Carrots Scalp Conditioner
    Curl Cream: AG ReCoil, Organix Moroccan Oil Curl Cream
    Gel/Mousse: Sweet Curls Elixirs FSG w/ Mag Sulfate added, Sweet Curls Elixirs hard hold gel, DevaCurl Frizz Free Foam, Aquage Uplifting Foam
    Protein: Spiral Solutions Protein Spray for daily use
  • msgmsg Registered Users Posts: 151
    Plunky, it looks great! I love your waves and totally jealous of your length!
    FIA: 2b-c/f/i, normal porosity/elasticity I think?

Current favs:
    lo-poo: Giovanni
    Co-Wash: V05 Kiwi Lime
    RO: CJ Beauticurls,
    LI: Ouidad Botanical Boost
    PT/DT: Emergencee, Biolage Condish Balm
    Stylers: LALSG, Aussome Volume Gel
    Thanks all! Sometimes it takes other eyes to see the beauty in he chaos. ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file