We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Do I have a scalp problem

Brooke-Brooke- Posts: 21Registered Users
Ok so I ran out of product and my parents wouldn't buy me any more for a week. I didn't wash it the entire time and it was only barely oily at the scalp if I rubbed my fingers against it the 7th day.
Also I think garnier gives me product build up. I get kind of a pasty dandruff like itchy white substance. Product build up or what?

Comments

• anjelica121anjelica121 Posts: 9Registered Users
    Its very natural. You can wash your hairs twice in a week. This can reduce more oil and dandruff. Hence you will not feel itchy scalp.
  • Brooke-Brooke- Posts: 21Registered Users
    Thanks, but im actually worried about moisturizing my hair. It never gets oily and its so dry. :(
  • crimsonshedemoncrimsonshedemon Posts: 2,098Registered Users
    Curly hair is more dry than naturally straight hair. Do you have a Sally's Beauty? You can get a gallon of Salon Care honey and almond conditioner for under 10$. My 15yo daughter uses this and loves it.
  • Brooke-Brooke- Posts: 21Registered Users
    Yea there is a sallys here I'll try it thanks.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file